Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks

FOXNEWS ‘DIRTY LIES”Fox News Lies
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad never said that Israel should be "wiped off the map."
Or as Huckabee said; “promise to wipe Israel off the map”
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Midd...-said-that-Israel-should-be-wiped-off-the-map.

Black Utah mayor Mia Love brags that her family never needed a hand out because her father said “if you take hand outs you always have to pay it back” WTF? Just because her family never needed a hand out does not mean others have not and will not. “Paying it forward” is the American way of life. And Huckabee’s GOD said we must take care of the poor but Huckabee does not believe his GOD which makes his GOD and his religion worthless. GOD also said “the poor will always be among us” meaning we are always obligated to take care of them. Radical Right’s promise to “wipe out poverty” by putting everyone to work is not a reality but a fantasy. Radical Right is so involved in me, me and me that they forget about we, we, and we. The bible foretold a literally famine in the last days when a dry quart of wheat would cost a days wages. Rev 6;6. ….showed by the Spirit that there was going to be a great famine throughout all the world” (Acts 11:28) and there is not a damn thing we can do about it but take care of the poor when we can.

But wicked liars will be exposed. God will reveal their false handshakes and vain words (Ps 144:8,11). God loves to manifest sinners for judgment and to honor His saints (Mal 3:17-18). He killed Ananias and Sapphira dead before the church for lying (Acts 5:1-11).

But wicked liars will be exposed. God will reveal their false handshakes and vain words (Ps 144:8,11). God loves to manifest sinners for judgment and to honor His saints (Mal 3:17-18). He killed Ananias and Sapphira dead before the church for lying (Acts 5:1-11).

So the sins of Romney are greater than Bill Clinton, Jack Kennedy or LBJ
Obama supports and encourages gay marriage
Would show us your Biblical wisdom on homosexuality

oh and btw, do you remember, "I know not the man."

Last edited:
funny how lakhota doesn't care that obama lied about fast and furious

but then gets herself all in a tizzy over supposed romney lies

Obama is not gay?:D
And he don't kill babies either.

Obama is not gay?:D
And he don't kill babies either.

So do you have a stand on DOMA?

FOXNEWS ‘DIRTY LIES”Fox News Lies
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad never said that Israel should be "wiped off the map."
Or as Huckabee said; “promise to wipe Israel off the map”
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Midd...-said-that-Israel-should-be-wiped-off-the-map.

Text of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Speech

Our dear Imam said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement.

This is what was reported by the New York Times. Anyone who repeats what the NYT reported is not lying.

Nice try.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks

Over the past 30 weeks, Mitt Romney has told lie after lie after lie: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI, XXII, XXIII, XXIV, XXV, XXVI, XXVII, XXVIII, XXIX, XXX.

Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in 30 weeks, Steve Benen documents them

Romney is going to by pass president and go straight to hell.
:clap2:
Really?..
Ok...here's one just as much bullshit but a heluva lot funnier..
Lil 'Ol Lady farts 533 times in 30 days!!"
Troll thread....I think your blue hair dye is wearing out

Forum List

Back