Mitt Romney Tax Returns Reveal Investments In Chinese Oil, Stem Cell Research, Plan B

Obama is George Bailey.

Romney is Mr. Potter.
Inaccurate. George Bailey kept the Building & Loan afloat -- he didn't go trillions in debt.

Furthermore, Potter kept Bailey's 8 grand that Uncle Billy had wrapped in the newspaper and was supposed to deposit.

In the word without George, Potter kept people poor and dependent on him -- just like Obama.

George let people prosper and become self-sufficient -- just like Romney.

I'd say you have it backwards. Not at all surprising, though -- leftists love to rewrite history.

Just remember folks, According to Obama and his sheep

Obama-Tax-tshirt.jpg

Here's the deal, Didn'tTakeMyMeds: blind trusts, by definition, mean that Romney can't instruct his trustee about ANYTHING. That's why it's called a BLIND trust.

Epic Fail, Part Deux.

Can you read? My post above your snotty one quotes Mitt Romney in 1994 saying blind trusts are a ruse and you can always tell a trustee what to do. From his own mouth!

The question isn't whether I can read you laughably trying to cite bullshit as "sources"; the question is whether or not I'm going to be as piss-stupid as you are and believe them.

Seriously, leftist shitforbrains posters. "Hufflepuff and Politico say so, so THERE! It's TRUE!" is like the political equivalent of "All the kids are doing it, Mom!"

If that's all the response you've got, just save us both some time and assume I've already told you you're a dumbass.
You're losing the debate, obviously. He's repeatedly slamming his ass into your foot.

Could the contrast be any greater between Romney, who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas, only pays taxes at a 13% rate, stashes his money in the Cayman Islands to avoid U.S. taxes, and President Obama who saved GM and created 32 straight months of private sector job growth?

Obama is an economic patriot.

Romney is an economic traitor.

Obama supports GE (which doesn't pay diddly shit in taxes and ships jobs overseas, i.e. China) and is best buds with the CEO (even gave him a seat on his "Jobs Council", which he hasn't met with in nearly a year).

And GM? Still in the toilet and shipping jobs overseas.

Since Romney's total platform consists of how much money he has made, perhaps the Republican party should have nominated the blind trust individual responsible for making the Romney money.
If Romney wins, every politician will begin running soley on their money. Is Romney going to show us the rest of his tax forms or was his wife correct when she said, "That's all you people need to know?"

Here's the deal, Didn'tTakeMyMeds: blind trusts, by definition, mean that Romney can't instruct his trustee about ANYTHING. That's why it's called a BLIND trust.

Epic Fail, Part Deux.

Can you read? My post above your snotty one quotes Mitt Romney in 1994 saying blind trusts are a ruse and you can always tell a trustee what to do. From his own mouth!

The question isn't whether I can read you laughably trying to cite bullshit as "sources"; the question is whether or not I'm going to be as piss-stupid as you are and believe them.

Seriously, leftist shitforbrains posters. "Hufflepuff and Politico say so, so THERE! It's TRUE!" is like the political equivalent of "All the kids are doing it, Mom!"

If that's all the response you've got, just save us both some time and assume I've already told you you're a dumbass.

So Romney is a bullshit source??:eek::badgrin: I posted a Youtube video with him saying "blind trusts are a ruse" and you still don't believe it? I marvel at how republicans here have a panache' for selective reading and obviously either don't read all the posts OR pretend they don't so they don't have to respond.

So Romney is a bullshit source??:eek::badgrin: I posted a Youtube video with him saying "blind trusts are a ruse" and you still don't believe it? I marvel at how republicans here have a panache' for selective reading and obviously either don't read all the posts OR pretend they don't so they don't have to respond.

No one gives a shit, WE HAVE more pressing things to worry about... 8.2 % UNEMPLOYMENT, nearly 4 dollars for a gallon of gas, our country heading for bankruptcy, TAXES that are going to coming at us by the Dear Leader in office now, AND THE BIG ONE, voting Obama OUT come November

gawd go outside and play or something

Fox just did a news story on this and had a roundtable.. Mitt Romney invested his OWN money.. Obama invests and gives CHINA TAXPAYER MONEY, my fucking money.. and here you assclowns complain about Mitt Romney spending and investing HIS MONEY???? You fucking liberals are insanity personified.

Your fucking with liberals is what's insane. Want to be proven you're a liar?

See: Just How Blind Are Blind Trusts, Anyway? : Planet Money : NPR

Want more? I'll provide.

You're losing the debate, obviously. He's repeatedly slamming his ass into your foot.

Lawks. I hope I don't break a nail. I just got them painted.

Oops!
Can you say hypocrite much? This man invests in things he says he opposes and that we know most of his supporters and republicans in general oppose! As I've suspected all along, he is only running for president for the power and prestige, not on principles! Now we know why he was resistent to releasing his returns.

The article lists 10 things he invested in that might be questionable based on his so-called beliefs and those of republicans.

Mitt Romney Tax Returns Reveal Investments In Chinese Oil, Stem Cell Research, Plan B

On Aug. 10, 2011, the night before Mitt Romney participated in a Republican primary debate in Iowa, the Republican nominee took an extraordinary step: He unloaded a boatload of stocks that may have been problematic in his run for the Oval Office.

Some of those investments included securities from companies with ties to Iran to investments in the state-owned Chinese oil company, CNOOC. The sale of these investments was confirmed in Romney's 2011 tax returns, which the candidate released to the public on September 21. Also enclosed in his 2011 tax return were the addresses of his Cayman Islands interests and the performance of his Goldman Sachs funds.

Many of these investments were made through the Romney Family Trust, a blind trust run by a trustee. Romney has claimed he didn't know what investments were inside the trust.

Chinese Companies and State Owned Oil Among Other things (see slideshow at link)

slide_252478_1566940_free.jpg

In Mitt Romney's world, just because you're morally opposed to something doesn't mean you can't get rich off of it.

If blind trusts are run by the Chinese government this is all starting to make sense.

Many of these investments were made through the Romney Family Trust, a blind trust run by a trustee.
Do you understand what a "blind trust" means?

Yeah, apparently "blind trust" means everyone in the world - including the people reading this thread - knows what MIttens was invested in - but not Mittens himself. If you believe that you're a retard.

Forum List

Back