Mitt Romney should be the GOP nominee in 2012.

If the GOP wants to regain the WH in 2012, Romney is the only chance they have at this point. Palin and Bachmann are bother freak shows in a Circus. If the Tea Party again uses its influence to nominate wacked out candiates in 2012, the GOP will again see power slip through its fingers. It is just a fact...

Because the left wants him theres no way in hell I would support him thanks for reminding me of the reason not to vote for him.

Why would it be? I hear that assertion thrown out there a lot, but I'm not sure of its validity. Do you personally know someone that wouldn't vote for him because he is Mormon?

yes. When Romney was a viable candidate quite a few of the folks I know were already reading up on his religion and deciding not to vote for him. I attend a pretty conservative Christian denomination.

If he could get the nod, he'd beat Obama, but he won't.

If the GOP wants to regain the WH in 2012, Romney is the only chance they have at this point. Palin and Bachmann are bother freak shows in a Circus. If the Tea Party again uses its influence to nominate wacked out candiates in 2012, the GOP will again see power slip through its fingers. It is just a fact...

Because the left wants him theres no way in hell I would support him thanks for reminding me of the reason not to vote for him.
+1

The left chose McCain for the GOP last time. Not going to fall for that strategy twice.

We'll pick our own.

Forum List

Back