Mitt Romney sets GOP fund-raising record YAY!!!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
We all know that Obama set the all time record but I'm thrilled Governor Romney's teams out there are just rocking. What interested me in particular were the states that really exceeded all expectations.

Here's a bit of the article and the rest is at the link:

The Romney campaign, along with its Romney Victory fund and the Republican National Committee, raised more than $100 million in June, obliterating the campaign's goal and setting the one-month record for any Republican campaign, according to a GOP official.

Now-President Barack Obama raised $150 million as he was surging in September 2008, the record month for any campaign.

The Romney campaign outraised Obama in May — taking in $77 million, compared with $60 million for the Obama campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The Romney campaign says much of the June haul came from new donors, with states from coast to coast out-performing their targets.

New York was a gold mine for Romney, and Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey and Ohio all dramatically exceeded expectations. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Read more: Mitt Romney sets GOP fund-raising record - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

YAY, money buys democracy!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY.....

Obama's money bought the Presidency last time round (he holds the record you for all time fundraising).

All's fair in love, war and politics.

Of course they were ecstatic over Barrys fund raising.

Fund raising is only bad when the Reps do it.

Glad Romneys doing well and I hope he kicks Barry to the curb in Nov.

Well, that puts some money into the economy, and probably will not affect the election. Might even be a minus for Governor Romney. After all, he is being portrayed as one of the very wealthy, who cares far more for the 1% than the rest of us, and having that people of that class turn out big bucks for him only reinforces that image.

SuperVenn.jpg

Forum List

Back