Mitt Romney says this WH and president sicken him....from Mueller report

Mitt Romney...….Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa….6 years ago, you dumbass liberals(redundant statement I know) were hating on poor Mitt because he didnt eat his dog(like Obummer did), but carried it on his car....Now all of a sudden he is relevant to you , because he is bashing the President...You guys are just too fucking funny..

raw

Mittens still doesn't get it. People voted for TRUMP to be a fighter. Romney's reaction should be more focused on supporting the Barr investigation because there is a high chance Obama used similar methods against Romney in 2012.

If a person is unwilling to callout and demand accountability for Obama and his administration lying about Benghazi being caused by a video, then I'm not sure why anyone should care what there views are regarding TRUMP.

Fuck him.

He lost an easy election to a meat puppet faggot that should have been a cake walk.

He's just another bitter liberal puke.

Someone let Mittens know he sounds very insecure. Loosen up the magic pants and get to work trying to get the house circus in order.

Mittens still doesn't get it. People voted for TRUMP to be a fighter. Romney's reaction should be more focused on supporting the Barr investigation because there is a high chance Obama used similar methods against Romney in 2012.

If a person is unwilling to callout and demand accountability for Obama and his administration lying about Benghazi being caused by a video, then I'm not sure why anyone should care what there views are regarding TRUMP.

B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :777::twirl: :spinner:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Mueller report found that Trump committed no crime. So the Trump haters will just pretend it pronounced him guilty on all counts.

Mitt Romney...….Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa….6 years ago, you dumbass liberals(redundant statement I know) were hating on poor Mitt because he didnt eat his dog(like Obummer did), but carried it on his car....Now all of a sudden he is relevant to you , because he is bashing the President...You guys are just too fucking funny..

raw

Really? Obama ate his dog? That's hard to do when it's still alive.

Romney is a moron. Thank god he won't ever be the president.

Forum List

Back