Mitt Romney says 'Obamacare' adds trillions to the deficit

The tax is paid by those who don't have and don't want insurance you moron.

well so much about JUSTICE FOR ALL
of course you people never cared about that

Everyone is subject to this 'tax', unless you have healthcare. Just like everyone is subject to cigarette taxes,

unless you don't smoke.

Everyone is subject to income tax...but...less than half the nation pays any - and many of these get a check from the government.

and you aren't the judge of what other people understand...though you believe yourself above everyone

We all make judgments, in your post above you made the judgment that "no one gives a shit..." How do you know? Better yet, why do you believe "no one ..."? I know you don't (give a shit) and I also judge that you are one of the willfully ignorant (that's okay, ignorance is bliss and I wish you all the happiness which that provides you).

fine, like I said, KEEP me out of your idiot rantings..

Sorry, I can't. This is a forum for politics - the only purpose in posting here is to expose wrong thinking or, in some cases, abject stupidity, as well as to be an advocate for reasoned policies. That you're stuck in an ideology based on hate, fear and greed is your problem, not mine.

How many now think all the whores on the streets are gonna run buy health insurance?

How many now think all the whores on the streets are gonna run buy health insurance?

That is what this whole thing doesn't consider. There is a significant number of people in urban areas that are not "registered" with the government...meaning, they are not employed, they have never been employed, they make money - but not from an employer - they basically don't exist in the governments eyes. (unless they have been shot by a neighborhood security guard)
Sooo...how is the "tax" going to be collected from all of these people??
And the ever growing millions who are on welfare and food stamps...how is this tax going to be collected from them??

Crickets....

Not to fret people, obama just raised taxes on you by 500 billion

Now get out there and re-elect him

I will.

I like when people are straight with me.

Not when they force 2 wars, a new medicare drug benefit, a new government department, and lots of spending in general through congress, while cutting taxes on the wealthy, like Bush did.

That really isn't a straight deal. Stuff isn't free. It has to be paid for..

You can't simply run up a tab..and blame it on the guy picking up the check.

Naild it.

That is what this whole thing doesn't consider. There is a significant number of people in urban areas that are not "registered" with the government...meaning, they are not employed, they have never been employed, they make money - but not from an employer - they basically don't exist in the governments eyes. (unless they have been shot by a neighborhood security guard)
And the ever growing millions who are on welfare and food stamps...how is this tax going to be collected from them??

Crickets....

Significant numbers? Sounds like a lot.

These people will have to have an insurance card when they go to the hospital. If they don't have one, they will need to present their Medicare card. If they don't have that, they will be inviting an investigation into their source of income.

One purpose of the law is to eliminate emergency room freeloaders.

You are on the wrong side of this issue given your primary concern.

well so much about JUSTICE FOR ALL
of course you people never cared about that

Everyone is subject to this 'tax', unless you have healthcare. Just like everyone is subject to cigarette taxes,

unless you don't smoke.

Everyone is subject to income tax...but...less than half the nation pays any - and many of these get a check from the government.

Because they get exemptions and credits, mostly from having children. The tax system penalizes those who don't have children,

just like it is going to penalize those who don't have healthcare insurance.

Do you think it's unconstitutional for the tax system to penalize those who don't have children?

Only until they're your age, then they can put on their official old bag uniform, the housecoat and tattered slippers,

and sit on the sofa all day living off their Medicare and Social Security.

Crickets....

These people will have to have an insurance card when they go to the hospital. If they don't have one, they will need to present their Medicare card. If they don't have that, they will be inviting an investigation into their source of income.

If someone goes to the emergency room and does not have insurance, they won't be investigated as to their source of income because there is no requirement that anyone work. They will be immediately enrolled into the state insurance exchange and provided insurance. That is exactly the way it works now in states that have Medicaid. If there was a requirement that all people work, and someone shows up at an emergency room with no insurance and the ability to work, then was shipped off to a labor camp, you have an argument. Since there is no law requiring work, there is no reason to investigate those who don't.

Crickets....

Sweet Mother of God are you that dense? :eusa_eh:
You are saying that you actually believe that the government is going to go after poor people using hospitals as the source to turn them in??
Holy cow.
The goal, and reason why this whole thing is happening, is to build a platform for a single-pay system. This was the primary focus.

Forum List

Back