Mitt Romney pays a lower tax rate than you do.

Says someone who advocates a flat tax. I know you work for the government and are a hypocrite, what do you know about me? Let's hear it. This should be good.

I know you're a leftist... and that is 1 more thing than you know about me

You see.. a flat tax is blind to situation, income, feelings, etc.. which is how it should be... not some subjective fairness bullshit that can be played for politics and used to pander for votes in class warfare rhetoric...

You sir, when you only advocate for equality in treatment when it benefits you, yet calls fir unequal treatment of others when it benefits you, are proven to be the hypocrite

Just like I thought. You have no idea who or what I am. Good job making an ass of yourself through sweeping generalizations. Go back to your government job hypocrite.

A flat tax is not blind to situation, we've established that. A progressive tax is however and everytime it's pointed out to you, you run away from the argument. You are actually typical of every nutter on this site. You have a loud mouth, obviously no basis for the arguments you make and a raging hypocrite with your government job. So it's pretty clear now that who knows more about who.

You sir, are exactly what I said.. a leftist progressive who has no interest in equality in treatment when you can vilify the 'evil rich' and treat them differently to meet your goals...

A flat tax is PRECISELY blind to situation... that is fact... A progressive tax is PRECISELY influenced by the subjective concept of 'fairness', not equality in treatment...

You sir, are a fucking moron... guided by nothing more than social justice and liberal ideals

And if you think I have a govt job, you're sadly mistaken... and I have not had one since I was enlisted in the early 90's... but you go ahead and keep believing that, Kreskin....

You see.. a flat tax is blind to situation, income, feelings, etc.. which is how it should be... not some subjective fairness bullshit that can be played for politics and used to pander for votes in class warfare rhetoric...

You sir, when you only advocate for equality in treatment when it benefits you, yet calls fir unequal treatment of others when it benefits you, are proven to be the hypocrite

Just like I thought. You have no idea who or what I am. Good job making an ass of yourself through sweeping generalizations. Go back to your government job hypocrite.

A flat tax is not blind to situation, we've established that. A progressive tax is however and everytime it's pointed out to you, you run away from the argument. You are actually typical of every nutter on this site. You have a loud mouth, obviously no basis for the arguments you make and a raging hypocrite with your government job. So it's pretty clear now that who knows more about who.

You sir, are exactly what I said.. a leftist progressive who has no interest in equality in treatment when you can vilify the 'evil rich' and treat them differently to meet your goals...

A flat tax is PRECISELY blind to situation... that is fact... A progressive tax is PRECISELY influenced by the subjective concept of 'fairness', not equality in treatment...

You sir, are a fucking moron... guided by nothing more than social justice and liberal ideals

And if you think I have a govt job, you're sadly mistaken... and I have not had one since I was enlisted in the early 90's... but you go ahead and keep believing that, Kreskin....

The Reagan Bush tax cuts for the rich transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class to the rich.

Now the Republicans want a flat tax, which raises taxes on the working poor, to pay for the debt they created by lowering taxes for the rich.

The Republicans are Robin Hood in reverse, stealing from the working poor to pay for the wealthy.

So what? Romney is obeying the law.

I suspect that folks who rag on these peripheral issues don't like the guy anyway.

Last edited:

Yep, Because his only income is from Capital gains.

You too can enjoy this low % when you see gains in your own Retirement Portfolio, It is not just for the rich.

It's not just for the rich, it's for the guy who can hire a lawyer or tax attorney to find the loop holes. Just so happens that you have to pay those guys. So being rich isn't a requirement but having more money helps to hire those guys. One thing is for sure, you don't have to be rich but you DAM SURE can't be poor.

Money isn't required...unless you want those breaks. Then yeah, you need money.

You basically repeated your last post. Good job Mr. One Trick Pony. :clap2:

Let me know when you have a clue about anything. Oh and I love that your whole argument and analysis of me falls apart instantly if I am in fact not poor. Weird how you refuse to address that. Probably because of your inability to think critically. That's obvious in the same drivel you post over and over and over again that says the same thing over and over and over again.

Romney is just like us, you know. 375K speaking fees; worrying about pink slips; he's unemployed, too; 15% taxes; corporations are people, my friend. Just a regular Joe.

He may be like us, but he's not like you unless he pretends to be black

Why is EVERYONE so concerned with what someone else pays? Shouldn't you be focusing on what you pay and the validity of its fairness? The poor suck from our system while putting little into it so obviously a break here or there for the ones who actually pay is a okay with me.

All you leeches can suck it! Lol

What Romney pays is fair game because the centerpiece of Romney's economic plan is a massive tax cut for the Rich,

coupled with a tax increase on the not-Rich.

Why is EVERYONE so concerned with what someone else pays? Shouldn't you be focusing on what you pay and the validity of its fairness? The poor suck from our system while putting little into it so obviously a break here or there for the ones who actually pay is a okay with me.

All you leeches can suck it! Lol

What Romney pays is fair game because the centerpiece of Romney's economic plan is a massive tax cut for the Rich,

coupled with a tax increase on the not-Rich.

Exactly.

So Willard already pays less in taxes than the rest of us and HIS plan is to cut the wealthiest Americans taxes even FURTHER? Just brilliant...:rolleyes:

Yes god forbid people keep more of their own money

Money he got from being a Vulture Capitalist.

Money he got from destroying American jobs and companies.

Mitt Romney is the perfect example of everything that's wrong in corporate America today.

He doesn't make money because he's more productive, he makes money by leeching off of other people's productivity.

There is nothing wrong with what Romney is paying. He is just minimizing his payments according to the existing tax code. Same as any other wealthy taxpayer

As a presidential candidate, he can defend the current tax code and why it is important to maintain theses rates for people like him

So Willard already pays less in taxes than the rest of us and HIS plan is to cut the wealthiest Americans taxes even FURTHER? Just brilliant...:rolleyes:

Mitt Romney is the perfect example of everything that's wrong in corporate America today.

He doesn't make money because he's more productive, he makes money by leeching off of other people's productivity.
Your complete BS aside his money comes from investments. Oh and speaking fees.

Bullshit. He made a large chunk of his fortune at Bain Capital, a venture capital firm. Money that he then used for investments.

Bain buys companies, breaks them up, borrows money against them, send their jobs overseas, and then sells them after they've sucked them dry.

They're like the mafia of corporations.

Here's the Wiki on them, but of course you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it.

Bain Capital

Last edited:

Please just stop already. Seriously, you're beyond pathetic. Use your brain for once. Until then stop posting. It depresses me that you and I live in the same country.

Think about your own post, Comrade. Vulture capitalist like vultures pick over dead carcasses. If the company is worth more then the sum of it's parts, they LOSE money by taking it apart. They take apart companies that are dead, or well down the path to it. Which means there isn't "other people's productivity." If liberals would read your own rants and think about your points together, a light bulb would go off that OMG, liberalism is WRONG...

Bain buys companies, breaks them up, borrows money against them, send their jobs overseas, and then sells them after they've sucked them dry.

Um...how is that like the mafia? I absolutely love it when liberals try analogies. You're HORRIBLE at it. Basically, your analogies are always:

I don't like A

I don't like B

Therefore, A is like B...

Um...how is that like the mafia? I absolutely love it when liberals try analogies. You're HORRIBLE at it. Basically, your analogies are always:

I don't like A

I don't like B

Therefore, A is like B...

Funny, coming from the guy who calls people "Comrade" because he doesn't like their liberal views.

Hypocrite much?

Money he got perfectly legally

Yeah tell all those people at staples and the other 80% of companies invested in by Bain that their jobs were destroyed

You mean he made more money because he was smarter than the rest of you sheep.

Last edited:
"Mitt Romney pays a lower tax rate than you do. "

Good. That means the nation's revenue is higher, than if he weren't. :D

Think about your own post, Comrade. Vulture capitalist like vultures pick over dead carcasses. If the company is worth more then the sum of it's parts, they LOSE money by taking it apart. They take apart companies that are dead, or well down the path to it. Which means there isn't "other people's productivity." If liberals would read your own rants and think about your points together, a light bulb would go off that OMG, liberalism is WRONG...

You clearly don't understand what Vulture Capitalists actually do. Watch this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWnB9FGmWE&feature=share]When Mitt Romney Came To Town[/ame]

Forum List

Back