Mitt Romney names almost every president - except for the "Predecessor"

R

rdean

Mitt Romney, during the last week, has named, Clinton, Reagan, Obama, Carter, John Adams, Roosevelt, Washington and "The Predecessor".

Romney Reduces Bush Down to Obama ‘Predecessor’ - ABC News

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – Never once mentioning President George W. Bush by name, or acknowledging that the former president endorsed his candidacy Tuesday, Mitt Romney spent the morning in Florida railing against President Obama for doing too little to solve the debt crisis he inherited from his “predecessor.”

“[Obama] was very critical of his predecessor for the debts his predecessor put in place,” Romney said. “And sure it’s true you can’t blame one party or the other for all the debts this country has, because both parties in my opinion have spent too much and borrowed too much when they were in power. But he was very critical of his predecessor because the predecessor put together $4 trillion of debt over eight years.

“And Mitt Romney ignores that when President Obama took office, he was handed the largest deficit relative to the economy since the end of World War II, largely due to failed economic policies that Mitt Romney would bring back,” Smith said.

Alexandra Franceschi, RNC Spokeswoman: GOP Economic Platform Same As Under George W. Bush, Just 'Updated'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfax9eC8ZO8]GOP Spokeswoman: Republican Plan is Updated Version of Bush Policies - YouTube[/ame]

I read this below the video. Hilarious:

"Republicans", according to the works of Paul Schneider and The World's Spiritual Leaders, are "alien shape shifters" that know nothing about our planet or our country. They do not speak our language.They have no human emotions or feelings. Bara\ck Obama is our President, thank God. He is one of us. He is a human being with a heart and soul. He has a moral compass. He knows our world. He is not slime

Bush really is becoming He Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken, isn't he?

And how often is his Dad ever referred to?

In years to come at GOP dinners, using the word 'Bush' will be like squeezing out a loud and extremely pungent fart.

Mitt Romney, during the last week, has named, Clinton, Reagan, Obama, Carter, John Adams, Roosevelt, Washington and "The Predecessor".

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – Never once mentioning President George W. Bush by name, or acknowledging that the former president endorsed his candidacy Tuesday, Mitt Romney spent the morning in Florida railing against President Obama for doing too little to solve the debt crisis he inherited from his “predecessor.”

“[Obama] was very critical of his predecessor for the debts his predecessor put in place,” Romney said. “And sure it’s true you can’t blame one party or the other for all the debts this country has, because both parties in my opinion have spent too much and borrowed too much when they were in power. But he was very critical of his predecessor because the predecessor put together $4 trillion of debt over eight years.

“And Mitt Romney ignores that when President Obama took office, he was handed the largest deficit relative to the economy since the end of World War II, largely due to failed economic policies that Mitt Romney would bring back,” Smith said.

Alexandra Franceschi, RNC Spokeswoman: GOP Economic Platform Same As Under George W. Bush, Just 'Updated'

GOP Spokeswoman: Republican Plan is Updated Version of Bush Policies - YouTube

"Republicans", according to the works of Paul Schneider and The World's Spiritual Leaders, are "alien shape shifters" that know nothing about our planet or our country. They do not speak our language.They have no human emotions or feelings. Bara\ck Obama is our President, thank God. He is one of us. He is a human being with a heart and soul. He has a moral compass. He knows our world. He is not slime

So WHAT?---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

GOP Spokeswoman: Republican Plan is Updated Version of Bush Policies - YouTube

So WHAT?---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's what I want to know.

So what?

The point is that Romney is avoiding name the previous GOP President because the man is an embarassment.

If he can admit this - why can't you?

Bush really is becoming He Whose Name Must Not Be Spoken, isn't he?

And how often is his Dad ever referred to?

In years to come at GOP dinners, using the word 'Bush' will be like squeezing out a loud and extremely pungent fart.

But it's such a relief when it's gone.

Another lame Deany thread.

I guess when you can't brag on your boys accomplishments you bring up a host of uber lame threads.

Congratulations Deany. Your a winner. LMAO

Another lame Deany thread.

I guess when you can't brag on your boys accomplishments you bring up a host of uber lame threads.

Congratulations Deany. Your a winner. LMAO

You can't be serious. I brag about Obama all the time. From getting Bin Laden to saving the car industry. You seem to think that since the past few Republican presidents are failures, they all are. Well, the "Predecessor" was the biggest failure of all. Even Romney dare not say his name. What a "pussy" Romney is. Afraid of so much. He's a Pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back