Mitt Romney: Mothers Should Be Required To Work Outside Home Or Lose Benefits

So Romney wants MOTHERS receiving assistance to go to WORK outside the home,

so they can experience the DIGNITY OF WORK.

Because apparently there is no dignity in the work of raising children.

LOLOLOL,

Is she getting up early and making them breakfast? Doing their laundry? Making their beds? No, that's what they hire people to do for them.

See, that's what they mean by tax cuts for JOB CREATORS. Romney will cut his own taxes,

then cut food stamps, Medicaid, and other assistance programs,

and then the poor mom will leave her own kids with grandma because she can't afford daycare,

and then she'll take a job taking of the kids of the Ann Romney's of the world.

Can you use that crytal ball to tell me the next winning numbers of the lotto?

So Romney wants MOTHERS receiving assistance to go to WORK outside the home,

so they can experience the DIGNITY OF WORK.

Because apparently there is no dignity in the work of raising children.

LOLOLOL,

There is if you can afford those children! If you're not working, and have no means of supporting those children, then you should have any! Why should the govt pay for a woman to have one child after another, with no way of supporting them?

I have no problem with a person that makes a mistake and gets pregnant when not married. She will need some help. So if the govt wants to help her get a job so she can support her child and herself, i see nothing wrong with it. What people are complaining about are the people that have several children, living without a husband to support them, knowing she can't afford it.....but she knows the govt will support her and she can just keep having kids.

There is NOTHING wrong with helping her get a job....i can't believe there's actually people out there that think it's wrong! Wow!

Forum List

Back