Mitt Romney: Mothers Should Be Required To Work Outside Home Or Lose Benefits

the fundamental question is why should hard working Federal Income Tax Payers pay for people to have children? it's not society's faulth that you have children you cannot afford,, and NO government should not pay for your damn condoms and birth control pills either.

If that were really how you feel, and if you had any intelligence at all by which your position was worth the shit in your tax-payer-provided diaper, you'd oppose what Romney said about increasing welfare funding to pay for child care. But you don't, because you're a god damned partisan hack who's so deranged that you repeatedly make the conscious decision to abandon all sense and what shreds of intelligence you might have left.

But hey, keep on sucking that welfare teat yourself. :eusa_shhh:

So you in your abject stupidity don't get the irony? Remember, Obama hates stay-at-home moms because some political pundit who doesn't work for his campaign said that Ann Romney never worked a day in her life. It was (and probably still is) all over Fox News; there are how many threads about it on USMB?

Are the Romney's on public assistance?

You're dangerously stupid... you really are... go huff some more Rustoleum.

An emergency room physician told me that a woman in
her late 20's came to the ER today with her 8thpregnancy.

She told the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that I am the breadwinner for the family."

He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the State for the family.

It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.
DCFS agrees, and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a check for
$1500 per child each month in Illinois.

Total yearly income:

$144,000 tax-free and nobody has to go to work! In fact, they get more if there is
no husband/father/man in the home!

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free Obamaphone minutes each month. This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the liberal politicians spend our tax dollars. When this generous program was invented in the '60s, the Great Society architects forgot to craft an end date... and now we are hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole....

No wonder our country is broke! Worse, the Muslims have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country within 50 years.

Are we alarmed yet? Is anybody listening?

Sincerely,
Sebastian
J. Ciancio, M.D. Urologist,
DanvillePolyclinic, LTD

Is this a GREAT COUNTRY or what...?

Don't forget to pay your Taxes

My slut step granddaughter does better than that. She has four children, never been married and has no idea who any of the fathers are. She has a very nice three bedroom two bath apartment. Government paid. She has top notch furniture donated by the manufacturer. She qualifies for low income utility assistance. Her home phone is $5.00 a month lifeline service and she recently turned in the cell phone she was paying for because the government is giving her a cell phone. She gets food stamps even though the school provides her children with all three meals a day even during the summer. Not only food stamps but WIC payments too. She really gets most of her food free from the food pantry anyway so she can use her EBT for personal needs and fun. She buys no clothing for her children. It is all donated. She has never bought them a Christmas present, they are loaded up every year at the give aways.

She has a friend with three children. They each applied for benefits taking care of one another's children. Cash is not a problem. We figured it out and concluded that with all those welfare benefits, the slut brings in about $5,000 a month take home.

To me, someone with a $5,000 monthly net income is far from being poor. Being poor is obviously a career choice and not to shabby a career choice either.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

She told the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that I am the breadwinner for the family."

He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the State for the family.

It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.

Total yearly income:

$144,000 tax-free and nobody has to go to work! In fact, they get more if there is

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free Obamaphone minutes each month. This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits...that they are "entitled" to.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the liberal politicians spend our tax dollars. When this generous program was invented in the '60s, the Great Society architects forgot to craft an end date... and now we are hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole....

No wonder our country is broke! Worse, the Muslims have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country within 50 years.

Sincerely,
Sebastian
DanvillePolyclinic, LTD

My slut step granddaughter does better than that. She has four children, never been married and has no idea who any of the fathers are. She has a very nice three bedroom two bath apartment. Government paid. She has top notch furniture donated by the manufacturer. She qualifies for low income utility assistance. Her home phone is $5.00 a month lifeline service and she recently turned in the cell phone she was paying for because the government is giving her a cell phone. She gets food stamps even though the school provides her children with all three meals a day even during the summer. Not only food stamps but WIC payments too. She really gets most of her food free from the food pantry anyway so she can use her EBT for personal needs and fun. She buys no clothing for her children. It is all donated. She has never bought them a Christmas present, they are loaded up every year at the give aways.

She has a friend with three children. They each applied for benefits taking care of one another's children. Cash is not a problem. We figured it out and concluded that with all those welfare benefits, the slut brings in about $5,000 a month take home.

To me, someone with a $5,000 monthly net income is far from being poor. Being poor is obviously a career choice and not to shabby a career choice either.

Sadly, for some, yes.

Oops :lol:

Mitt Romney: Mothers Should Be Required To Work Outside Home Or Lose Benefits

WASHINGTON -- Women who stay at home to raise their children should be given federal assistance for child care so that they can enter the job market and "have the dignity of work," Mitt Romney said in January, undercutting the sense of extreme umbrage he showed when Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen quipped last week that Ann Romney had not "worked a day in her life."

The remark, made to a Manchester, N.H., audience, was unearthed by MSNBC's "Up w/Chris Hayes," and will air during the 8 a.m. hour of his show Sunday.

Ann Romney and her husband's campaign fired back hard at Rosen following her remark. "I made a choice to stay home and raise five boys. Believe me, it was hard work," Romney said on Twitter.

Mitt Romney, however, judging by his January remark, views stay-at-home moms who are supported by federal assistance much differently than those backed by hundreds of millions in private equity income. Poor women, he said, shouldn't be given a choice, but instead should be required to work outside the home to receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families benefits. "[E]ven if you have a child 2 years of age, you need to go to work," Romney said of moms on TANF.

Recalling his effort as governor to increase the amount of time women on welfare in Massachusetts were required to work, Romney noted that some had considered his proposal "heartless," but he argued that the women would be better off having "the dignity of work" -- a suggestion Ann Romney would likely take issue with.

HAHA!!! The twisting of words and manipulation of speech and the tugging of heartstrings is getting to the point where it is so laughable. The left overexposed themselves in the last 3 years, the only people ignorant enough to buy into such bullshit are you people on the left. Everyone else is laughing at you, hysterically I might add. :badgrin:

So what is your point here?

That she's abusing the system? Absolutely.

But the current economic system can't provide jobs for the folks who actually want to work.

I'd have no problem if the government attached a work requirement to all these benefits.

I also notice a lot of hostility towards a family member...

Liberals think that Temporary Assistance to Needy Families actually means Permanent Assistance to Sit On Your Ass.

Again, most people receiving government ave jobs of some sort.

The notion of the lifetime welfare queen is a myth.

No, it's not.

most people who receive medical and fs work...

People who receive tanf don't.

Well, you'd know more about that than I would. Never been on assistance in my life and never will be.

that's the bottom line.. you should be able to make whatever choice you can afford to make, without government subsidy and without democrat wide mouths insulting the piss out of you.

And so that means that if you do receive government assistance, you should be forced to take even more money, so that the government can then turn around and force you to make whatever choice they want you to make....

Would you shut the Hell up already? Your twisted and convoluted "thinking" (and I use the term loosely) is a god damned plague. Idiots like you are the problem with our political climate today. Here, we have someone like Mitt Romney, WHO IS ACTUALLY MAKING A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION, but then you come along like a dumb bitch and try to sing its praises with convoluted logic that does nothing but stoke the fires and gives people excuses to be against the issue. You'd be better off not opening your driveling mouth in the first place. It's dumb bitches like you who are going to get Obama re-elected. Thanks alot dumbass!! You're fueling the re-election of a shitty President. I hope you're proud of yourself, you've just condemned millions of Americans to four more years of unemployment!

You fancy yourself a conservative. But really, you're just a rabid squirrel, a diseased piece of vermin. It would be better if you gave me nothing at all. This album is less than nothing. I can't sell this fucking record. Do you know what's happening to me out there? Violent Ground told me to go fuck myself! Tower Records told me to shove this record up my ass! Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your ass? I'm gonna lose my fuckin' job over this. You know why Dre's record was so successful? He's rappin' about big-screen tv's, blunts, 40's and bitches. You're rappin' about homosexuals and Vicadin. I can't sell this shit! Either change the record or it's not coming out! Now get the fuck out of my office! NOW!

It goes like this:

Total yearly income:

Sincerely,
Sebastian
DanvillePolyclinic, LTD

Oh lord, shut up with this bullshit. I'll believe when I see it on Fox news....

But the current economic system can't provide jobs for the folks who actually want to work.

I'd have no problem if the government attached a work requirement to all these benefits.

The problem is that the government manages all of theses programs- and they suck at it. Abuse is rampant and it hurts the people with a legitimate need- Welfare should be a temporary stop gap. Unfortunately it is a way of life for some people.

When the president gave out aid to states he undid the hard work of welfare reform done in the 90's by mandating that some of the funds available to the states require them to undo that work. In addition he required states accepting some of those fund to add part time employment benefits.

This president has been a fiscal disaster.

Hostility, you do see a lot of contempt. Deserved too. And, as I pointed out the slut is a step granddaughter which isn't exactly family.

that's the bottom line.. you should be able to make whatever choice you can afford to make, without government subsidy and without democrat wide mouths insulting the piss out of you.

And so that means that if you do receive government assistance, you should be forced to take even more money, so that the government can then turn around and force you to make whatever choice they want you to make....

Would you shut the Hell up already? Your twisted and convoluted "thinking" (and I use the term loosely) is a god damned plague. Idiots like you are the problem with our political climate today. Here, we have someone like Mitt Romney, WHO IS ACTUALLY MAKING A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION, but then you come along like a dumb bitch and try to sing its praises with convoluted logic that does nothing but stoke the fires and gives people excuses to be against the issue. You'd be better off not opening your driveling mouth in the first place. It's dumb bitches like you who are going to get Obama re-elected. Thanks alot dumbass!! You're fueling the re-election of a shitty President. I hope you're proud of yourself, you've just condemned millions of Americans to four more years of unemployment!

You fancy yourself a conservative. But really, you're just a rabid squirrel, a diseased piece of vermin. It would be better if you gave me nothing at all. This album is less than nothing. I can't sell this fucking record. Do you know what's happening to me out there? Violent Ground told me to go fuck myself! Tower Records told me to shove this record up my ass! Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your ass? I'm gonna lose my fuckin' job over this. You know why Dre's record was so successful? He's rappin' about big-screen tv's, blunts, 40's and bitches. You're rappin' about homosexuals and Vicadin. I can't sell this shit! Either change the record or it's not coming out! Now get the fuck out of my office! NOW!

Welfare reform a while back actually required recipients to participate in job searches and JobS classes...and if they were not working within a prescribed amount of time, cash benefits went bye-bye.

It was wildly successful, so of course the leftists hated it.

If a person didn't get a job within a certain amount of time, they were required to volunteer somewhere and the state would pick up the babysitting tab. Because that is the way to get people back to work...work EXPERIENCE. Even if they don't get paid for it.

Man, watching liberals twist themselves all into knots...AND over what?

Mrs. Romney wasn't a STAY at home mom receiving monies from the taxpayers in the form of a WELFARE CHECK..

good gawd

So Mittens wasn't using every tax dodge available to make sure that Anne was able to have Caddies and drivers? Is it just poor people who you hate? They're certainly your elected scapegoats.

The problem is that the government manages all of theses programs- and they suck at it. Abuse is rampant and it hurts the people with a legitimate need- Welfare should be a temporary stop gap. Unfortunately it is a way of life for some people.

When the president gave out aid to states he undid the hard work of welfare reform done in the 90's by mandating that some of the funds available to the states require them to undo that work. In addition he required states accepting some of those fund to add part time employment benefits.

This president has been a fiscal disaster.

I don't disagree with that. I have a huge problem with the fact that Democrats think I should be happy pulling the wagon for these people. But Republicans think I should be happy pulling the wagon for 8 figure CEO and wealthy stockholders, and I'm not thrilled with that notion, either.

Not sure what the answer here is. Right now, those corporations aren't providing enough jobs for those who want to work. I mean, the 1990's reforms worked well because back in those bad old days of the 1990's, we had 4% unemployment and places had "Help Wanted" signs out.

I mean, the solution the above lady would be to declare her an unfit mother and put those kids in foster homes. Identify the fathers and make them pony up. But I don't think society would go along with that because it's kind of harsh.

So if the old man takes a ride to Baltimore Jack, the mothers and kids should live under a bridge and starve? What did Bush do to make deadbeat dads pay up for the support of their children? What does Mr. Etch-a-Sketch propose?

So if the old man takes a ride to Baltimore Jack, the mothers and kids should live under a bridge and starve? What did Bush do to make deadbeat dads pay up for the support of their children? What does Mr. Etch-a-Sketch propose?

so in your fucked up mind the only choice she has is starvation? that's why we call you dummie.

You obviously think women are too stupid to feed themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back