Mitt Romney Loves Coal Miners

Must be tough to pick between the ennvironmentalists and the unions... :lol: I guess the unions should see the writing on the wall, kind of like Hilary did in 2008.

Well, there's nuclear, want to take a guess at the last nuclear plant built in the U.S.? When was the last oil refinery built in the U.S.? What are you planning on using for electricity and heat?

Catz favors us getting our electric power from plants burning Chinese coal.

:thup:

Only an idiot liberal would bring up coal miners when Obamination is getting many of them fired by closing down their mines via the EPA......

Well, you are a rightie, so I'm guessing you're cool with them blasting off mountain tops and filling people's wells in the valleys with black water. Am I right? I will forever HATE and CURSE shrub for allowing this practice to be legal.

We should totally just take your word for it. Because you're so credible, and all.

Take my word for WHAT, moron?

You leftists claimed that "Mitt made the miners attend his rally or be fired.."

100% bullshit, the mine was closed, attendance was up to the worker.

Source for this claim? Or, have you still not figured out how to work the link function on the board?

Source for this claim? Or, have you still not figured out how to work the link function on the board?

Source for WHAT claim?

The only thing I'm claiming is that you're dumber than dirt - which is self-evident.

Even the Obamabot lodging the original lie admitted;

{Moore told Blomquist that managers "communicated to our workforce that the attendance at the Romney event was mandatory, but no one was forced to attend." He said the company did not penalize no-shows.}

Coal miners lost pay when Mitt Romney visited their mine to promote coal jobs | cleveland.com

You really are a stupid fuck.

On what planet does "mandatory" mean "optional"?

Jesus you leftists are fucking liars.

{When contacted about the interview on Monday afternoon, Murray Energy spokesman Gary Broadbent emailed this statement: "Rob Moore made it abundantly clear that no employees were forced to attend the Romney event. All participation was, and always has been, completely voluntary."}

Coal miners lost pay when Mitt Romney visited their mine to promote coal jobs | cleveland.com

Jesus, you're a liar yourself, the quote from CFO of the company:

Murray Energy Chief Financial Officer Rob Moore told the radio station in an extended interview that the company shut down the mine because senior managers wanted to attend, and it could not remain open during a rally.

“We had managers that communicated [to employees] that the attendance was mandatory,” Moore said. “But no one was forced to attend the event.” He said some workers did not show up and they faced no consequences.

How can it be mandatory and optional at the same time? You do know what "mandatory" means, don't you?

Murray Energy Chief Financial Officer Rob Moore told the radio station in an extended interview that the company shut down the mine because senior managers wanted to attend, and it could not remain open during a rally.

“We had managers that communicated [to employees] that the attendance was mandatory,” Moore said. “But no one was forced to attend the event.” He said some workers did not show up and they faced no consequences.

How can it be mandatory and optional at the same time? You do know what "mandatory" means, don't you?

You fucking liar.

Leftists are such scumbags.

You fucking liar.

Leftists are such scumbags.

How is he lying in that post?

Betcha those guys that didn't show up will get over looked for promotion.

Ad War Update: Obama Wants To Engulf Your Children In Flames - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

The Beallsville[, OH] rally [seen in the video], you may remember, is the one at which miners were told that attendance was mandatory — and they were docked a day’s pay for the privilege of showing up. That’s right: Mitt Romney’s ad touting his deep, abiding love of the coal industry appears to feature miners who were made to attend by their boss and who did so at the cost of a day’s salary.

Hey stupid, how exactly is any of this Romney's fault?

Last edited:

The claim the miners were forced to attend is a lie, as you all know.

Again, the left are a nest of fucking liars - you folk are bereft of so much as a hint of integrity.
What part of this do you misunderstand, you stupid dumb fuck?

The ad, which was posted on YouTube Wednesday amid a tumultuous week for the Romney campaign, features co-workers of the men that feared not attending the event could cost them their jobs. That despite already sacrificing a day’s pay after the mine was shut down for the event.

Again, the left are a nest of fucking liars - you folk are bereft of so much as a hint of integrity.

The ad, which was posted on YouTube Wednesday amid a tumultuous week for the Romney campaign, features co-workers of the men that feared not attending the event could cost them their jobs. That despite already sacrificing a day’s pay after the mine was shut down for the event.

Again, how is their fear Romney's fault?

They were not forced to attend, if they did so out of fear then that's on them and no one else.

BTW Romney didn't shut the mine down, the owners did.

The could have changed the venue or simply declined his visit.

Last edited:

Rati, you're a lying fuck. You know it, I know it, Catzshit knows it. You lie because you have no integrity - but you do have a party to serve.

{When contacted about the interview on Monday afternoon, Murray Energy spokesman Gary Broadbent emailed this statement: "Rob Moore made it abundantly clear that no employees were forced to attend the Romney event. All participation was, and always has been, completely voluntary."}

They were not forced to attend, if they did so out of fear then that's on them and no one else.

You don't think that Romney bears any complicity in this, given that his campaign set up the visit in that location?

Fault or no fault, Rati and the other leftist scumbags are lying through their fucking teeth.

Rati, Catzshit, Peepers, all disgusting filth, lying for their shameful party.

Rati, you're a lying fuck. You know it, I know it, Catzshit knows it. You lie because you have no integrity - but you do have a party to serve.

In unhinged's world, voluntary and mandatory mean exactly the same thing, and he's the only person on this board with integrity.

Forum List

Back