Mitt Romney Jokes and One Liners at Al Smith dinner with President Barack Obama

I watched it on TV. It was nothing but attacks on Obama. Wrong place and wrong time. Just more disrespect. No surprise there.

Liberals never surprise me. He was fricken joking around. He even said at the end how great Obama is as a husband and father but that there is more to life than politics.

it shows that he has a humorous side, something that he hasn't shown in the past.

He got the crowd rolling.

I watched it on TV. It was nothing but attacks on Obama. Wrong place and wrong time. Just more disrespect. No surprise there.

stick_in_the_mud.jpg

You seriously need to find a sense of humor. Romney and Obama were both pretty darn funny tonight.

Wow you have no sense of humor.....
do you ever make a joke or say something negative about obama, ever?

I loved how Romney did, it was outstanding and perfectly done. But, the best one liner belongs to Barack Obama:

"Four years ago I gave Chris Matthews a thrill up his leg, this year I gave him a stroke"

That was hilarious, I give Obama mad props for that one!!!

I loved how Romney did, it was outstanding and perfectly done. But, the best one liner belongs to Barack Obama:

"Four years ago I gave Chris Matthews a thrill up his leg, this year I gave him a stroke"

That was hilarious, I give Obama mad props for that one!!!

I couldn't help noticing that this was the first time Matthews didn't get mad when someone bought that up. LOL Of course, he'd never be upset with the tingler himself.

Both had a couple of good ones and they picked on each other. I thought it was kinda funny when Obama said something about going shopping at stores while in Washington and Romney went shopping for stores. If any on the left think the jabs were one-sided, then they didn't watch both.

When it comes to the economy, I want someone who knows how wealth is created and can understand the need for balance between government and the private sector.

New Topics

Forum List

Back