Mitt Romney is so stupid

Not the sharpest knive in the drawer for sure. He is supposed to be a great manager

but......I can't tell .

Willard is the perfect example of what the GOP is all about. An f'in moron for the morons.

He seems to have no solid foundation of ethics or morals. He really is Mr. Etch-A-Sketch.

Aohsm8fCAAA6VYh.jpg

Romney_Groucho1.jpg

Romney is an idiot regarding people skills. He has none. He's like a robot.

I think he's probably a higher order thinking person with aspergers syndrome.

His apparent inability to empathize or sympathize leads me to suspect that.

Asperger’s Syndrome is the mildest and highest functioning end of the Autism Spectrum. Individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome experience problems in social interaction and often have restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities.
These difficulties may include eye contact, facial expressions, and social gestures; poor peer relationships; lack of spontaneous sharing with others; lack of social or emotional give-and-take; preoccupation with certain interests and subjects; inflexible routines or rituals; repetitive movements

KenCrest: Autism Services - Asperger s Syndrome

Romney is an idiot regarding people skills. He has none. He's like a robot.

I think he's probably a higher order thinking person with aspergers syndrome.

His apparent inability to empathize or sympathize leads me to suspect that.

Asperger’s Syndrome is the mildest and highest functioning end of the Autism Spectrum. Individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome experience problems in social interaction and often have restricted, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities.
These difficulties may include eye contact, facial expressions, and social gestures; poor peer relationships; lack of spontaneous sharing with others; lack of social or emotional give-and-take; preoccupation with certain interests and subjects; inflexible routines or rituals; repetitive movements

KenCrest: Autism Services - Asperger s Syndrome
I've thought that once or twice myself. But if he had Aspergers, wouldn't he have been able to remember all the other idiotic things he said at that fund-raiser?

Forum List

Back