"Mitt Romney is not the face of Mormonism!"

It's an established fact he said it. There are recordings and everything... dumbass.

So...it should be easy for you to prove that, shouldn't it?

That works on the assumption I consider you worth the waste of my time...

Which I don't.

You made a statement. The onus is on you to show proof, not on others to prove you wrong.

When, Joe are you going to comment on Harry Reid's religion? You have been asked about your tacit support for Senator Reid on numerous occasions, but I have never seen you answer.
How about it, Joe? Give us your opinion of Sen Reid, or leave Governor Romney's religion alone.

You made a statement. The onus is on you to show proof, not on others to prove you wrong.

When, Joe are you going to comment on Harry Reid's religion? You have been asked about your tacit support for Senator Reid on numerous occasions, but I have never seen you answer.
How about it, Joe? Give us your opinion of Sen Reid, or leave Governor Romney's religion alone.

Why should I have to prove something that has been REPLAYED IN THE MEDIA for two fuckin' weeks because this SOCK PUPPET is either too lazy to look it up or just wants to change the subject.

And Harry Reid ain't running for President. Frankly, I think he's every bit as much a deluded cultist as Romney is, but he isn't part of the current scheme.

Of course, even the Mormons are breaking bad on Romney right now... so that's just kind of sad.

Forum List

Back