Mitt Romney Is A Traitor! True Story! Vote For Him YOU Are Committing Treason!

Eh, because it's not illegal?

I never claimed it was illegal, remember? Just stupid. The SuperPAC ad writes itself.

So it's not traitorous? Tell HomoHuggy - he's sold on the treason thing...

So this should really hurt Romney in the polls, right?

Was Obama raising money from the people under investigation for the biggest finance scandal in decades?

Obama overseas fund raising was a clerical error.

Right, kids?

You should probably kill yourself now and not wait until Romney election and the endless busy signals you'll get from calling Suicide Prevention

Also Google "Geithner LIBOR Scandal"

You are an idiot if nothing Frankie.

BTW.. Suggesting someone kill themself is a bannable offense at USMB..

Just sayin...you fucking idiot!

Example: I have recieved an infraction for something as simple as saying "eat shit and die" which doesn't even come close to what you just did.

A... apparently not, dumb ass.
B... whining about moderator action on the open board IS, actually, an actionable offense on USMB, dumb ass.

It's up to the campaign to determine if the donors are legal.

I don't see the campaign going to a lot of effort to verify. But hey, they'd have no reason to lie about it, would they?

No, it's not.

If they unknowingly receive donations from illegitimate donors, without specific solicitation, then they are breaking no law.
:lol:

Obama Can Do No Wrong.

It's up to the campaign to determine if the donors are legal.

I don't see the campaign going to a lot of effort to verify. But hey, they'd have no reason to lie about it, would they?

No, it's not.

If they unknowingly receive donations from illegitimate donors, without specific solicitation, then they are breaking no law.

Obama Can Do No Wrong.

Both parties are guilty of taking advantage of the fascist supreme court citizens united ruling to build big super paks. Americans are still brainwashed into thinking money is leadership.

All that we are missing is the democrats order for the arrest of Mitt Romney and every other republican committing treason against the democratic party.

All that we are missing is the democrats order for the arrest of Mitt Romney and every other republican committing treason against the democratic party.

All we are missing is a population that can do independent thinking and stop voting for their own destruction.

No, it's not.

Obama Can Do No Wrong.

Both parties are guilty of taking advantage of the fascist supreme court citizens united ruling to build big super paks. Americans are still brainwashed into thinking money is leadership.

How do you propose to back up that premise?

Forum List

Back