Mitt Romney is a toad

Dink: double income no kids. Doesn't fit me.

"looking" presidential (why, because he's white?) doesn't make one presidential and freedom of speech is fine for all, even Mitten, but being an asshole whore does not a president make.

You're welcome.

Double-Income No Kids??? Ha,ha,ha,ha... uh, no. In the case of cattle, a dink is an animal that is neither good for breeding or butchering. It's just an animal that takes up feed, space, and hay. In other words it doesn't add to the herd and is usually sold at auction (if you're lucky enough to sell it).

Because he's white... The minute I read that I had to laugh outloud. Really??? What the hell is it in the warped liberal mind that makes race so overall important? When you go to Starbucks, do you overtly look at the race of the two clerks and make up your mind that you need to go to the one that is a member of a minority so that you can be 'fair'?

An asshole whore? God, are you LIVING with Truthmatters now? Or are liberals just predisposed to believe that if a President is not apologing to someone for something, then he's being an "asshole whore"? Hey, I know... go find Harry Reid, he'll surrender to the protestors.
Ah, I forgot. Dink also means a stupid, useless asshole. Good nickname for Mitten.

It'll be Mr. President soon.

Let's ignore everything that is going on, all of the missteps of our Government, the lack of leadership, and attack Romney. What a load of crap.

We have a State Department apologizing for the exercise of Free Speech, within our Borders, wondering if we are Sharia compliant enough, that is just precious. What does it matter if the apology came before or after the Riots??? I guess it's not important who participated in the attacks, or who tipped them off, as to the location of the Ambassador, I mean, shit, Romney is just so mean spirited, right. What a joke.

The State Department's job is diplomacy. They also had a vested interest in preventing Americans abroad from being killed. They issued no apology, they merely stated that they didn't underwrite attacks on religion.

I'm sorry to see you stoop to lying.

hello the 'statement' which btw obama has disavowed;

The U.S. embassy issued a statement directed at Muslims offended by an unspecified film being produced inside the U.S. that allegedly insulted the prophet Muhammed.
"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions," the embassy said in a statement published online.

"Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy," the embassy said.

"Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others," the embassy said.

so where did that get us? when you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

Romney Repeats False Libya Attack, Accuses Obama Of ‘Apology’ For America | TPM2012

just as it was for the White House, last night by the way — to say that the statements were inappropriate, and in my view a disgraceful statement on the part of our administration to apologize for American values.”

"Toad" is too vague. He's a pathetic, flailing candidate who can't even get the hacks in his own party to sign onto the incomprehensibly irresponsible and craven statements he made last night and this morning.

When this election's over, perhaps he'll do us all a favor and self-deport.

Romney Repeats False Libya Attack, Accuses Obama Of ‘Apology’ For America | TPM2012

just as it was for the White House, last night by the way — to say that the statements were inappropriate, and in my view a disgraceful statement on the part of our administration to apologize for American values.”

"Toad" is too vague. He's a pathetic, flailing candidate who can't even get the hacks in his own party to sign onto the incomprehensibly irresponsible and craven statements he made last night and this morning.

:lol:is that the official line or are you ad libbing?

She's hoping he is a toad so maybe if she gets a kiss she won't be so ugly anymore

once again... i really don't understand people who comment on others' looks when they haven't a clue what they look like.

all i can say is for some reason people like to pretend that if they disagree with someone that person must be ugly.

kinda weird.

Romney is a ham-handed amateur, his comments concerning the attacks on the embassy in Libya inappropriate and clearly desperate given his floundering campaign.

Let's ignore everything that is going on, all of the missteps of our Government, the lack of leadership, and attack Romney. What a load of crap.

We have a State Department apologizing for the exercise of Free Speech, within our Borders, wondering if we are Sharia compliant enough, that is just precious. What does it matter if the apology came before or after the Riots??? I guess it's not important who participated in the attacks, or who tipped them off, as to the location of the Ambassador, I mean, shit, Romney is just so mean spirited, right. What a joke.

The State Department's job is diplomacy. They also had a vested interest in preventing Americans abroad from being killed. They issued no apology, they merely stated that they didn't underwrite attacks on religion.

I'm sorry to see you stoop to lying.

hello the 'statement' which btw obama has disavowed;

The U.S. embassy issued a statement directed at Muslims offended by an unspecified film being produced inside the U.S. that allegedly insulted the prophet Muhammed.
"The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions," the embassy said in a statement published online.

"Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy," the embassy said.

"Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others," the embassy said.

so where did that get us? when you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.
Thanks for proving my point. There was no apology in that, rather an attempt at diplomacy.

Now Mitten is saying he was correct to say Obama sympathized with terrorists because, just like Mitt, the "white house" didn't authorize the condemnation. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Mitt has some sort of mental disease and I really, really wonder how (or if) he was ever successful at anything as he seems incredibly inept.

Please don't insult toads like that...

facts8-toad.jpg

Awwww isn't he cute?

Seriously, I give Romney a mulligan on his initial statement. He probably didn't know. SHame on him for not finding out before shooting off his mouth. But there was some initial confusion.

Doubling down when he found out what the case was, that was inexcusable.

Now Mitten is saying he was correct to say Obama sympathized with terrorists because, just like Mitt, the "white house" didn't authorize the condemnation. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Mitt has some sort of mental disease and I really, really wonder how (or if) he was ever successful at anything as he seems incredibly inept.

I think he has lived his whole life in a world where no one told him he was full of shit.

Something we all are from time to time, and people around us point it out when we are.

But in Mitt's world, none of his fellow Mormons, his Prep School hanger-ons, his corporate toadies (See, you got me insulting toads now!) were ever ones to say, "Man, Willard, you are so full of shit!"

facts8-toad.jpg

Awwww isn't he cute?

Seriously, I give Romney a mulligan on his initial statement. He probably didn't know. SHame on him for not finding out before shooting off his mouth. But there was some initial confusion.

:eusa_hand: You don't hold a press conference minutes after something happens and start shooting off your mouth about things you don't know about and expect anyone to believe you would make a good leader.

facts8-toad.jpg

Awwww isn't he cute?

:eusa_hand: You don't hold a press conference minutes after something happens and start shooting off your mouth about things you don't know about and expect anyone to believe you would make a good leader.

Oh, I don't think anyone thinks he'll be a good leader after that.

BUt I think the real offense was doubling down the next day.

Forum List

Back