Mitt Romney is a Shameless, Habitual Liar And He Would Be a Horrible President

Finally something KWO and I agree on... Romney will be a terrible President. Question is will he be as bad as Obama is?

Immie

Romney may not even get the GOP nod.

But if he does get it, and assuming that the incumbent gets defeated, thee is no way on Earth he could possibly be as hideous as the incumbent.

President Obama is the worst disaster we have ever had in the Oval Orifice.

This coming from the stupid mother fucker who "proudly" voted for Bush....twice.

You do realize, stupid tea bagger fuck, that Obama got bin Laden, something your precious hero Bush couldn't do in 7 1/2 years???

You do realize, stupid tea bagger fuck, that Bush DOUBLED then national debt...in other words he wasted more money than the PREVIOUS 42 PRESIDENTS COMBINED. Yet you constantly whine about the national debt, when your hero Bush was the most fiscally inept and worst President we ever had. Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound???

That's the very definition of hypocrisy, lightweight tea bagger fuck.

OF COURSE I proudly voted for President Bush; a superior President as CONFIRMED by the antipathy of dipshit scumbag assholes such as you.

And President Obama AUTHORIZED the "getting" of bin Laden, you moron. He didn't go over there. He did not put himself in harm's way. He did not fire a weapon. I AGREE with his decision to authorize it -- which took some political courage since it involved trespassing on the land of a sovereign (albeit just nominal) "ally." I can give him credit for that and I have, you brain dead shithead. It's called objectivity. You can't even grasp the dictionary definition of that word.

Asshole-suckers like you can't even wrap your tiny pinhead-minds around how RAPIDLY the current disastrous President has MASSIVELY increased the debt. Your hypocrisy would be alarming if you weren't just so tragically stupid.

I cannot get too angry with you even though you are woefully dishonest and hypocritical and stupid. It's not your fault that you were born with no brain and that you never acquired any shred of integrity.

But your opinions and posts are abysmal. Tragic. Pathetic. Useless. TDM submits more intelligent posts than you. And she's almost literally brain dead.

Does Maddow keep a catalog of Obama's lies?

Bet she's hard on Obama for calling the healthcare mandate a tax when he needs it to be a tax and not a tax when he needs it not to be.

Why don't you post them for us?

Hmmm?

Last week, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC had a couple of particularly good segments detailing what a shameless, pathological liar Mitt Romney is. Of course, lying is commonplace in American politics, but Romney takes it to a whole new level.

Maddow started off by showing several video clips of Romney on the campaign trail saying over and over "President Obama didn't start this recession, but he made it worse". Then Maddow showed another video clip of a reporter asking Romney why he keeps saying this, when the economy has improved substantially since Obama took office in January 2009, when hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost each at the beginning of 2009.

Romney replied to the reporter, "I never said that Obama made the economy worse", after Maddow played several clips showing that's EXACTLY what Romney said!!

Maddow also showed a Romney ad in which an audio of Obama's voice is heard saying "if we talk about the economy, we lose the election". However, what the ad fails to explain is this -- Obama said this back in 2008, and OBAMA WAS QUOTING WHAT JOHN MCCAIN HAD SAID about the McCain/Palin campaign for President!! This is as pathetic and dishonest as it gets.

I'm convinced that Romney is a pathological liar and that he would be a particularly bad President, right up there with George W. Bush. The only constant about Etch-A-Scetch Man is that he feels lying is as necessary as breathing and eating. He is an absolute shameless fraud.

Thank God Romney has virtually no chance of defeating Obama.

Mealy Mouthed Mittens will never be president of the United States. If he's elected, Grover Norquist will be president. Just as when geeDub's daddy bought him the White House, the president was Karl Rove/Dick Cheney.

Last week, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC had a couple of particularly good segments detailing what a shameless, pathological liar Mitt Romney is. Of course, lying is commonplace in American politics, but Romney takes it to a whole new level.

Maddow started off by showing several video clips of Romney on the campaign trail saying over and over "President Obama didn't start this recession, but he made it worse". Then Maddow showed another video clip of a reporter asking Romney why he keeps saying this, when the economy has improved substantially since Obama took office in January 2009, when hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost each at the beginning of 2009.

Romney replied to the reporter, "I never said that Obama made the economy worse", after Maddow played several clips showing that's EXACTLY what Romney said!!

Maddow also showed a Romney ad in which an audio of Obama's voice is heard saying "if we talk about the economy, we lose the election". However, what the ad fails to explain is this -- Obama said this back in 2008, and OBAMA WAS QUOTING WHAT JOHN MCCAIN HAD SAID about the McCain/Palin campaign for President!! This is as pathetic and dishonest as it gets.

I'm convinced that Romney is a pathological liar and that he would be a particularly bad President, right up there with George W. Bush. The only constant about Etch-A-Scetch Man is that he feels lying is as necessary as breathing and eating. He is an absolute shameless fraud.

Mealy Mouthed Mittens will never be president of the United States. If he's elected, Grover Norquist will be president. Just as when geeDub's daddy bought him the White House, the president was Karl Rove/Dick Cheney.

Muddly.dullwit ^: Always insipid; never intelligent.

I heard Mittens shot a black guy...........well......at least he didn't comment on a shooting.

But that's just as bad.

I would vote for Romney even if he was driving around with my dog on top of his car.

The worst thing about a Romney presidency would be the Rovians he would appoint, he would have to leave his freewill at the door to the oval office.

As much as I dislike Rove, he's a far shot better than the current crop of Marxist extremists Obama has appointed.

The lefty k00ks prognosticate from here from a position of fAiL. Bottom line for those who have more than a political IQ of a small soap dish is that a sitting president under 50% approval gets schooled in the general for the last 60 years. Why? Because all the undecideds go for the challenger. Fact is, these days, everybody knows a handful of people who voted Obama in 2008 and say they'll vote for Romney. Do the math.........thats all that matters.

Only the nutters think $5.00 gas is a winning hand.:eusa_dance:

Anyone who thinks 1) that gas will still be $5.00 in November or 2) people are going to vote on the basis of that alone.

I don't know any Obama voters who are chomping at the bit to vote for Romney. I know a LOT of McCain voters who won't vote for Romney. I know I won't.

History shows that the undecideds usually go to the incumbant. The last two incumbants who lost only lost because third party challengers drained away the independent vote.

Furthermore, Americans almost NEVER turn out a party after it's only been in the presidency for four years. The last time it happened was in 1980. The last time it happened before that was 1888, and even that was a bit dicey because there's a question of who actually won that election.

Usually, when the electorate is made enough to toss out an incumbant (Bush-41, Ford, Taft, Hoover) it's because his party has been in charge a good long time.

The other thing to consider is demographics. The GOP was dominant from 1968, when white middle class America shifted the GOP after the hippies took over the Democrats. And they stayed dominant, winning 5 of the 6 elections held between 1968-88. The only one the Democrats won in that time period was 1976 - barely - after an unelected president not wanted by his own party pardoned the previous president who had resigned in disgrace. And Carter ONLY beat Ford 51-49.

Then minorities became a larger slice of the electorate and the middle class whites started shifting back to the Democrats. Democrats won the popular vote from 1992-2008 four out of five times. Of course, we all know what happened in 2000, where we discovered, yeah, that archaic system from the 18th century allowed a loser to win.

The only one the GOP won outright in that period was 2004. That was an incumbant during a war, with a weak challenger,and again, he only won 51-49%.

The GOP can't rely on just Obama's unpopularity. They have to acheive a major demogrpahic shift to win. And Romney ain't the guy to pull that off.

The only one the GOP won outright in that period was 2004. That was an incumbant during a war, with a weak challenger,and again, he only won 51-49%.

Kerry won the 2004 election. The exit polls indicated that he won and even Fox News announced on election night at 8 pm that Kerry was going to win, if the exit polls were correct. And there has NEVER been a SHRED of evidence that the exit polls were wrong. The election was stolen from Kerry, especially in the rural counties of Ohio, where at least 80,000 votes were switched from Kerry to Bush.

Read Was the 2004 Presidential Election Stolen? by MIT Professor Steve Freeman. It most certainly was.

And the Nazi Repug Party is going to attempt to steal this election too, with the same typical voter suppression tactics that they've been using extensively for the past 12 years, such as these ridiculous picture ID requirements that they're trying to implement nationwide.

The simple fact is the Repug Party hasn't one the popular vote for a Presidential election since 1988. That's a long fucking time. Most Americans simply don't agree with their fucked-up beliefs. The only way the Repugs will when this election is if they steal it through voter suppression.

Romney may not even get the GOP nod.

But if he does get it, and assuming that the incumbent gets defeated, thee is no way on Earth he could possibly be as hideous as the incumbent.

President Obama is the worst disaster we have ever had in the Oval Orifice.

This coming from the stupid mother fucker who "proudly" voted for Bush....twice.

You do realize, stupid tea bagger fuck, that Obama got bin Laden, something your precious hero Bush couldn't do in 7 1/2 years???

You do realize, stupid tea bagger fuck, that Bush DOUBLED then national debt...in other words he wasted more money than the PREVIOUS 42 PRESIDENTS COMBINED. Yet you constantly whine about the national debt, when your hero Bush was the most fiscally inept and worst President we ever had. Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound???

OF COURSE I proudly voted for President Bush; a superior President as CONFIRMED by the antipathy of dipshit scumbag assholes such as you.

And President Obama AUTHORIZED the "getting" of bin Laden, you moron. He didn't go over there. He did not put himself in harm's way. He did not fire a weapon. I AGREE with his decision to authorize it -- which took some political courage since it involved trespassing on the land of a sovereign (albeit just nominal) "ally." I can give him credit for that and I have, you brain dead shithead. It's called objectivity. You can't even grasp the dictionary definition of that word.

Asshole-suckers like you can't even wrap your tiny pinhead-minds around how RAPIDLY the current disastrous President has MASSIVELY increased the debt. Your hypocrisy would be alarming if you weren't just so tragically stupid.

I cannot get too angry with you even though you are woefully dishonest and hypocritical and stupid. It's not your fault that you were born with no brain and that you never acquired any shred of integrity.

But your opinions and posts are abysmal. Tragic. Pathetic. Useless. TDM submits more intelligent posts than you. And she's almost literally brain dead.

Well, Repug pussy, at least Obama never gave up looking for bin Laden, like Bush did.

You never addressed your blatant Repug hypocrisy, tea bagger lump of shit.

Let's try again, shall we? --

Bush DOUBLED the national debt, creating more debt than the PREVIOUS 42 PRESIDENTS COMBINED. You are a "proud" supporter of Bush, yet you whine about the national debt every time you are on here.

Care to explain this hypocrisy, white trash tea bagger pussy?? Didn't think so. Your shit is weak, bitch.

You make talking points more dull than usual that takes a rare talent.:lame2:

Oh well...and you're a white trash tea bagger dumb fuck incapable of having a real debate.

So nobody's perfect. :lol:
Nice display of the liberal intellect you post a long drawn out post that is nothing but talking points and insults and when it is pointed out your response is more insults if you want to have a real debate try posting something worthy of a debate if your capable of it which I doubt. As the saying goes those who can debate do those who can't insult have a nice day.

Retard, there are several videos showing Romney saying "Obama didn't start the recession, but he made it worse" and then there is another video that shows Romney denied saying this.

What more evidence do you want of Romney being a liar, lightweight???

Take your disingenuous tea bagger bullshit and shove it up your ass, pussy.

Well, Repug pussy, at least Obama never gave up looking for bin Laden, like Bush did.

You never addressed your blatant Repug hypocrisy, tea bagger lump of shit.

Let's try again, shall we? --

Bush DOUBLED the national debt, creating more debt than the PREVIOUS 42 PRESIDENTS COMBINED. You are a "proud" supporter of Bush, yet you whine about the national debt every time you are on here.

Care to explain this hypocrisy, white trash tea bagger pussy?? Didn't think so. Your shit is weak, bitch.

And then Obama took office and made W. look like a spending "light weight". Care to explain THAT hypocrisy? The fact is...as bad as Bush was with overspending, Obama has made him look good by comparison.

Mitt Romney is a Shameless, Habitual Liar And He Would Be a Horrible President

So you're saying he's just like Obama.

Golly....what a great comeback, lightweight!! And, of course, you can provide an example or two of Obama lying???

Of course not, because you are an intellectually lazy dimwit.

Since when have you EVER engaged in an "intellectual" debate? You're the one calling everyone pussies and every other insult you can think of simply because they don't think YOUR viewpoint is valid.

And if you don't know that Barry's told some serious whoppers over the last three years then you're one of two things...either totally clueless...or blinded by partisan zeal.

Why is it again that you progressives want Barry to have another 4 years? You "do" know that he ran out of ideas to fix unemployment and the economy two years ago and has basically been pointing fingers at everyone he can think of ever since.

Is the economy better now than it was in 2008? Of course it is...but the economy ALWAYS rebounds after a recession. Barack Obama's policies haven't helped that rebound...Obamacare...all that money wasted on questionable green energy companies that went belly up...the drilling ban...the pipeline ban...the lawsuits against Boeing for building in a Right to Work State...trying to pass Cap & Trade and Card Check...threatening strict EPA regulations only to back off on them because of a looming election and a stagnant economy. What makes you liberals think that things are going to get better if Barry get's a second term? We WILL see higher gas prices because that's what he and Steven Chu have been advocating for years now. You WILL see higher electicity prices because Barry hates coal almost as much as he hates oil. You WILL see the EPA enforce those regulations they told to hold up on and you WILL see more jobs lost overseas because of the costs of all of the above.

I seriously hope that the American electorate have learned what "Hope & Change" is really all about and vote Barry out this Fall. If that doesn't happen, I'll be here in a few years to tell you "I told you so" when we are still mired in a stagnant economy, with deficts as far as the eye can see and unemployment still not close to where it needs to be. That's the reality of a second Obama term. If you thought the first one was "underwhelming" then you ain't seen nothing yet!

Is the economy better now than it was in 2008? Of course it is...but the economy ALWAYS rebounds after a recession.

Just about everything you wrote is tea bagger blather as usual, but at least you admitted the economy is better now than it was when Obama took office.

So you're admitting Romney is a shameless liar. Congrats!! :clap2:

Obamaturd fits your description to a tee. Who cares what that idiot maddow says.

Bill Clinton was a shameless habitual liar who checked the polls before deciding on whether to take a morning shit or not, all things considered he was a pretty good President (not a pretty good man, just a pretty good President.)

Forum List

Back