Mitt Romney is a Shameless, Habitual Liar And He Would Be a Horrible President

Obama is a Shameless, Habitual Liar And He is a Horrible President.
His lies can be document as well. So why do you give him a pass?

Then show me what Obama lied about...not what he's been wrong about. There's a BIG difference.

And don't use some right wing hack site like that know-nothing rube Listening did. I don't care what Chris Tea Bagger from Bumblefuck, MS said. Obviously, a dumb ass like Listening considers this a viable source...because he's an unsophisticated stupid fucking tea bagger who never went to college.

Then show me what Obama lied about...not what he's been wrong about. There's a BIG difference.

And don't use some right wing hack site like that know-nothing rube Listening did. I don't care what Chris Tea Bagger from Bumblefuck, MS said. Obviously, a dumb ass like Listening considers this a viable source...because he's an unsophisticated stupid fucking tea bagger who never went to college.

The list still stands.

To bad Crap-For-Brains (Kerry Lost Ohio) can't refute any of the list. Choosing instead to show off his less than impressive communication skills.

Sorry SFB.....Obama is a liar.

Loved watching our Moron-In-Chief yack it up at a taxpayer funded event where he attacks the right.

This man is no longer even close to a responsible person.

Expect, of course, for the fact that the tax cuts did produce jobs. Bush inherited a recession. We cut taxes. And he had near full employment after they fully kicked in despite 9/11 and a number corrupt businesses going down the drain the first year.

Interestingly enough, the numbers didn't go down once again until the Democrats took over the House and Senate in 2006 and passed a number of bills, such as raising the Federal minimum wage, that artificially increased labor costs and shockingly enough put some people out of a job. Then, of course, the market was correcting itself in 2008 and because of financial and government corruption causing more job loss. Then Barack Obama was elected promising to regulate business more and so businesses were forced to cut back even further.

Had we simply allowed the people to keep more of what they earn. Cap income tax at say 4-5% on everyone, people would be able to work more for themselves and their family then for the government. If we cut spending as well and then humble ourselves as a people, we will see unprecedented growth. Warren G Harding and Calvin Coolidge did this in the 1920s, the last time we fully implimented conservative tax and spending policy, and we had a period of unprecedented and unrivaled economic growth. We actually had 2% unemployment at some parts of the Roaring Twenties.

Unfortunately, Progressives like Hoover and even worse FDR got in an screwed it over and we havent been able to cut back their programs.

I've told you this many times. In this thread included. You've ignored me and decided instead you are going to swear at me for several paragraphs of irrelevant rambling.

Now do you have the integrity and intelligence to have a coherent discussion about this, without swearing and actually addressing reality? Or are you going to ignore me some more, continue rambling like a psychotic, and completely lie to yourself about being educated while posting absolute dribble?

First of all, you're an uneducated intellectual lightweight who obviously doesn't read very much. You'd be much better off reading the newspaper or a book once in awhile and spending less time on this ridiculous neocon circle jerk of a message board, which only feeds your ignorance even more. Thus, you trying to debate someone highly educated like me simply isn't a fair fight.

I have a long memory of the incredibly stupid shit that you have stated on this board and I actually feel sorry for how fucking stupid you are. Wall Street bankers blow a fucking $12 trillion hole in the economy, and you pathetically tried to defend them -- you actually said that "everyone makes mistakes"??!! and "that the bankers have feelings, too". Not only are you a fucking idiot, but you're fucking crazy, too.

Seriously.

However, I will go and indulge you and address your feeble, last-gasp attempt to defend Bush's job performance and Reagonomics.

Basically everything you stated above is horseshit. We had nothing resembling "full-employment" under Bush, that is just weak-ass bullshit that you pulled out of your ass. Only 3 million jobs were created during Bush's Presidency (375,000 per year) -- THIS DOESN'T EVEN KEEP UP WITH POPULATION GROWTH, you imbecile.

Even the Wall Street Journal, a Repug-leaning paper, agrees with me. Check out this chart, which shows the number of jobs created by each President since WWII --

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Incredibly, Bush created fewer jobs in 8 years than either Eisenhower or Kennedy...and there were a lot less people in this country back then than there are now. Thus, I win this debate based on this simple fact alone.

The Wall Street Journal states unequivocally that Bush had the worst job performance of any President since WWII and you STILL try to defend his failed policies. I don't know how you could POSSIBLY be a more pathetic neocon.

If tax cuts for the rich work as you say, then Bush's job performance would not have been the worst since WWII. That's the bottom line and all of your bullshit neocon spinning doesn't change that.

Cap income tax at say 4-5% on everyone

Yep, good luck getting rid of the national debt doing that. Do you have a FUCKING CLUE how radical and extremist you are?? Did you fucking time travel from 1873 to now???

Warren G Harding and Calvin Coolidge did this in the 1920s, the last time we fully implimented conservative tax and spending policy, and we had a period of unprecedented and unrivaled economic growth. We actually had 2% unemployment at some parts of the Roaring Twenties.

Yes, and Wall Street greed and the total lack of government regulation led to the Great Depression, you hopelessly stupid fuck. The same exact thing happened in 2008.

Unfortunately, Progressives like Hoover and even worse FDR got in an screwed it over and we havent been able to cut back their programs.

Yep, it was FDR's fault...not the Great Depression that started before he took office. :cuckoo:

Hoover was a "Progressive"!!??....The guy who basically did nothing during the Great Depression and cut taxes for the rich from 73% to 24%??? Holy shit, I've heard everything now!! You're fucking CRAZY, dude. This has GOT to be about the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board!! I don't think you really believe this, nobody could honestly be this stupid.

And you obviously want to get rid of Social Security, based on these idiotic comments. You're on the fringe of the fringe, fascist boy.

Had we simply allowed the people to keep more of what they earn.

We tried that, dickweed...for 8 years under Bush. IT DIDN'T WORK. Stupid fucks like you never learn.

Hell, on top of that the government even let rich assholes on Wall Street steal billions of dollars, which led to the stock market collapse in 2008. And ignorant, unsophisticated idiots like you think we need LESS financial regulation??? My God, you are one stupid fucker.

Now do you have the integrity and intelligence to have a coherent discussion about this, without swearing and actually addressing reality?

It's IMPOSSIBLE to have a coherent discussion with you. Look at the crazy shit that you write! You're to the right of Dick Cheney, which means you are FUCKING CRAZY!!

Last week, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC had a couple of particularly good segments detailing what a shameless, pathological liar Mitt Romney is. Of course, lying is commonplace in American politics, but Romney takes it to a whole new level.

Maddow started off by showing several video clips of Romney on the campaign trail saying over and over "President Obama didn't start this recession, but he made it worse". Then Maddow showed another video clip of a reporter asking Romney why he keeps saying this, when the economy has improved substantially since Obama took office in January 2009, when hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost each at the beginning of 2009.

Romney replied to the reporter, "I never said that Obama made the economy worse", after Maddow played several clips showing that's EXACTLY what Romney said!!

Maddow also showed a Romney ad in which an audio of Obama's voice is heard saying "if we talk about the economy, we lose the election". However, what the ad fails to explain is this -- Obama said this back in 2008, and OBAMA WAS QUOTING WHAT JOHN MCCAIN HAD SAID about the McCain/Palin campaign for President!! This is as pathetic and dishonest as it gets.

I'm convinced that Romney is a pathological liar and that he would be a particularly bad President, right up there with George W. Bush. The only constant about Etch-A-Scetch Man is that he feels lying is as necessary as breathing and eating. He is an absolute shameless fraud.

Thank God Romney has virtually no chance of defeating Obama.
You are a fucking idiot if you think that goddamned Marxist asshole Obama is not a pathological liar with intentions of "fundamentally transforming" the United States into a goddamned Marxist nation.

Many duped idiots will be voting for his sorry ass. I would vote for a trained chimpanzee if we could run one against Obama.

The list still stands.

To bad Crap-For-Brains (Kerry Lost Ohio) can't refute any of the list. Choosing instead to show off his less than impressive communication skills.

Sorry SFB.....Obama is a liar.

The list still stands.

Only in your unremarkable, unsophisticated white trash mind, tea bagger bitch.

To bad Crap-For-Brains (Kerry Lost Ohio) can't refute any of the list.

What's even more pathetic is that you actually believe this bullshit.

Unsophisticated tea bagger, let me ask you a couple of questions --

Do you know ANYTHING about the dumb ass who wrote this article? What's his background? What's his education? I guess you just AUTOMATICALLY believe anything you read, as long as it conforms to your preconceived notions??

For shits and giggles, I'll go ahead and refute one of things this idiot Repug said --

Obama's stimulus package was to create 2-3 million jobs, actual jobs created 300-600k

This is patently false. The TRUTH, according to the NONPARTISAN Congressional Budge Office --

The economy would have been in much worse shape without the 2009 stimulus — which increased employment in the third quarter of this year by as many as 3.3 million full-time jobs, according to a report by the Congressional Budget Office.

CBO: Stimulus added up to 3.3M jobs - Josh Boak - POLITICO.com

Hence, I just refuted one of the "facts" on your bullshit list, white trash tea bagger simpleton. Since this list is such an obvious tea bagger joke, I ain't going to waste my time refuting the other bullshit that this dipshit wrote.

Now kindly go fuck yourself, tea bagger simpleton fuck. You're obviously no match for me.

Last week, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC had a couple of particularly good segments detailing what a shameless, pathological liar Mitt Romney is. Of course, lying is commonplace in American politics, but Romney takes it to a whole new level.

Maddow started off by showing several video clips of Romney on the campaign trail saying over and over "President Obama didn't start this recession, but he made it worse". Then Maddow showed another video clip of a reporter asking Romney why he keeps saying this, when the economy has improved substantially since Obama took office in January 2009, when hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost each at the beginning of 2009.

Romney replied to the reporter, "I never said that Obama made the economy worse", after Maddow played several clips showing that's EXACTLY what Romney said!!

Maddow also showed a Romney ad in which an audio of Obama's voice is heard saying "if we talk about the economy, we lose the election". However, what the ad fails to explain is this -- Obama said this back in 2008, and OBAMA WAS QUOTING WHAT JOHN MCCAIN HAD SAID about the McCain/Palin campaign for President!! This is as pathetic and dishonest as it gets.

I'm convinced that Romney is a pathological liar and that he would be a particularly bad President, right up there with George W. Bush. The only constant about Etch-A-Scetch Man is that he feels lying is as necessary as breathing and eating. He is an absolute shameless fraud.

Thank God Romney has virtually no chance of defeating Obama.

You are a fucking idiot if you think that goddamned Marxist asshole Obama is not a pathological liar with intentions of "fundamentally transforming" the United States into a goddamned Marxist nation.

Many duped idiots will be voting for his sorry ass. I would vote for a trained chimpanzee if we could run one against Obama.

Yep, Obama is a "Marxist"...a "Marxist" who received more money from Wall Street than any Presidential candidate in history...a "Marxist" who hired Goldman Sachs assholes like Tim Geitner to be Sec of Treasury. :cuckoo:

Let me break it down for you, unsophisticated white trash tea bagger rube -- the only "fucking idiot" is YOU.

Forum List

Back