Mitt Romney is a Shameless, Habitual Liar And He Would Be a Horrible President

Aug 7, 2009
Last week, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC had a couple of particularly good segments detailing what a shameless, pathological liar Mitt Romney is. Of course, lying is commonplace in American politics, but Romney takes it to a whole new level.

Maddow started off by showing several video clips of Romney on the campaign trail saying over and over "President Obama didn't start this recession, but he made it worse". Then Maddow showed another video clip of a reporter asking Romney why he keeps saying this, when the economy has improved substantially since Obama took office in January 2009, when hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost each at the beginning of 2009.

Romney replied to the reporter, "I never said that Obama made the economy worse", after Maddow played several clips showing that's EXACTLY what Romney said!!

Maddow also showed a Romney ad in which an audio of Obama's voice is heard saying "if we talk about the economy, we lose the election". However, what the ad fails to explain is this -- Obama said this back in 2008, and OBAMA WAS QUOTING WHAT JOHN MCCAIN HAD SAID about the McCain/Palin campaign for President!! This is as pathetic and dishonest as it gets.

I'm convinced that Romney is a pathological liar and that he would be a particularly bad President, right up there with George W. Bush. The only constant about Etch-A-Scetch Man is that he feels lying is as necessary as breathing and eating. He is an absolute shameless fraud.

Thank God Romney has virtually no chance of defeating Obama.

The righties already know this :D Its going to be poetic justice to see them have to pull the lever for mitt LOL

Does Maddow keep a catalog of Obama's lies?

Bet she's hard on Obama for calling the healthcare mandate a tax when he needs it to be a tax and not a tax when he needs it not to be.

Only to liberals. Right wingers find "habitual liars" honest and full of family values.

Finally something KWO and I agree on... Romney will be a terrible President. Question is will he be as bad as Obama is?

Immie

The worst thing about a Romney presidency would be the Rovians he would appoint, he would have to leave his freewill at the door to the oval office.

Finally something KWO and I agree on... Romney will be a terrible President. Question is will he be as bad as Obama is?

Immie

Obama has been a pretty good president. Especially with what he was given to work with.

Last week, Rachel Maddow on MSNBC had a couple of particularly good segments detailing what a shameless, pathological liar Mitt Romney is. Of course, lying is commonplace in American politics, but Romney takes it to a whole new level.

Maddow started off by showing several video clips of Romney on the campaign trail saying over and over "President Obama didn't start this recession, but he made it worse". Then Maddow showed another video clip of a reporter asking Romney why he keeps saying this, when the economy has improved substantially since Obama took office in January 2009, when hundreds of thousands of jobs were being lost each at the beginning of 2009.

Romney replied to the reporter, "I never said that Obama made the economy worse", after Maddow played several clips showing that's EXACTLY what Romney said!!

Maddow also showed a Romney ad in which an audio of Obama's voice is heard saying "if we talk about the economy, we lose the election". However, what the ad fails to explain is this -- Obama said this back in 2008, and OBAMA WAS QUOTING WHAT JOHN MCCAIN HAD SAID about the McCain/Palin campaign for President!! This is as pathetic and dishonest as it gets.

I'm convinced that Romney is a pathological liar and that he would be a particularly bad President, right up there with George W. Bush. The only constant about Etch-A-Scetch Man is that he feels lying is as necessary as breathing and eating. He is an absolute shameless fraud.

You make talking points more dull than usual that takes a rare talent.:lame2:

You make talking points more dull than usual that takes a rare talent.:lame2:

Oh well...and you're a white trash tea bagger dumb fuck incapable of having a real debate.

So nobody's perfect. :lol:

Immie

Romney may not even get the GOP nod.

But if he does get it, and assuming that the incumbent gets defeated, thee is no way on Earth he could possibly be as hideous as the incumbent.

President Obama is the worst disaster we have ever had in the Oval Orifice.

Forum List

Back