Mitt Romney in 2012

Far too early but Romney is already building his coalition team. Watch Bobby Jindall and Tim Pawlenty also gain support and one or the other will be on the ticket.
Sarah Palin,and more power to her, will not give up the tens of millions she is making to run for President.
Pawlenty is a certifiable RINO turd.

• Took the "no new taxes" pledge, then raised taxes and called them "fees".
  • Signed off on smoking bans in privately owned bars and restaurants.
  • Has repeatedly thrown in with the anthropogenic gullible warming crowd.
  • Signed off on the Welfare-for-the-insanely-wealthy-Pohlads Act, AKA taxpayer funding for Target Field.

If Pawlenty is on the short list, the GOP has no list.

If Dude is opposed to Pawlenty, then the governor must be, under the "Adverse Dude Axiom", the right guy for the job.

Far too early but Romney is already building his coalition team. Watch Bobby Jindall and Tim Pawlenty also gain support and one or the other will be on the ticket.
Sarah Palin,and more power to her, will not give up the tens of millions she is making to run for President.
Pawlenty is a certifiable RINO turd.

• Took the "no new taxes" pledge, then raised taxes and called them "fees".
  • Signed off on smoking bans in privately owned bars and restaurants.
  • Has repeatedly thrown in with the anthropogenic gullible warming crowd.
  • Signed off on the Welfare-for-the-insanely-wealthy-Pohlads Act, AKA taxpayer funding for Target Field.

If Pawlenty is on the short list, the GOP has no list.

Pawlenty lost my interest when he was quoted in a WSJ interview as saying "government needs to be more pro-active on problems."
I thought, gov't needs to sit down and shut up for a while. And so do you, Tim.
Another McCain without the military record.

But Rabbi is a statist, so I don't understand his comment. Don't you want to use the national and state government to crush the illegal drug issue in the country, Rabbi. A Con is a Con except when he wants to use the government for fix his agenda. This is called hypocrisy.

But Rabbi is a statist, so I don't understand his comment. Don't you want to use the national and state government to crush the illegal drug issue in the country, Rabbi. A Con is a Con except when he wants to use the government for fix his agenda. This is called hypocrisy.

Jake, you need to learn the difference between a conservative and a narco-libertarian.
Actually you need to learn the difference between a Democrat and Republican first, since you run around claiming to be one.

Jake, you need to learn the difference between a conservative and a narco-libertarian.
Actually you need to learn the difference between a Democrat and Republican first, since you run around claiming to be one.

You clearly don't understand the consistency that underlines each and every one of those terms. Neither does Dude. And I am thrilled that you guys are in such an irrelevant minority. You are fun to talk to but you have nothing of relevance for the larger discussion.

Mitt would have to run as an Independent. The "base" of the GOP proved that they will never allow a Mormon on their ticket, even if he was the best candidate. If you doubt this, please Google Sarah Palin.
Any Mormon would be quite a step up from the bumbling, stumbling douchebag we have now.

In fact, the pimple faced kid who runs the deep fryer at McDonalds would be an improvement.

I hate Illegal Aliens but I would vote for one over Barack Hussein Obama in 2012.

A lot of republicans in here feel the same way. It called being partisan.

Mitt would have to run as an Independent. The "base" of the GOP proved that they will never allow a Mormon on their ticket, even if he was the best candidate. If you doubt this, please Google Sarah Palin.
Any Mormon would be quite a step up from the bumbling, stumbling douchebag we have now.

In fact, the pimple faced kid who runs the deep fryer at McDonalds would be an improvement.

I hate Illegal Aliens but I would vote for one over Barack Hussein Obama in 2012.

A lot of republicans in here feel the same way. It called being partisan.

You mean "patriotic".

Forum List

Back