Mitt Romney, hypocrite

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Romney just gave a comment saying although Court said Obamacare is NOT unconstitutional, the Court did not say it was 'Good Law"

how pathetic and vanilla can this guy get?

Romney better never debate Obama!!!

:thewave:

I want my house paid for, when is he gonna do that, and I dont want public housing, Fuck that shit.

Romney just gave a comment saying although Court said Obamacare is NOT unconstitutional, the Court did not say it was 'Good Law"

how pathetic and vanilla can this guy get?

Romney better never debate Obama!!!

:thewave:

Romney is an empty suit. He's made one position and only one position clear. He will govern to benefit some of the people. He is running to represent the few, not all and that is reprehensible.

'Obamacare was bad policy yesterday,' Romney said. 'It's bad policy today.'"

Nice choice of words, Mittens!

content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2012/06/Supreme-Court-rules-on-Obama-health-care-plan-718037/1#.T-xobeFod2M

"segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"

Romney doesn't need to stick to any sort of priniciples or have any real convictions or plan. His subjects don't have the attention span to follow that sort of stuff anyway. He's just got to be "not Obama."

Romney doesn't need to stick to any sort of priniciples or have any real convictions or plan. His subjects don't have the attention span to follow that sort of stuff anyway. He's just got to be "not Obama."

Yeah Opposed to all those Liberals that made sure Obama was fully Vetted, and had a real Message other than Hope and Change before they blindly pulled the handle for him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back