Mitt Romney has a lock on the GOP nomination.

I don’t know who will win in Iowa

The polls seem to confirm that there is a lot of anti-Mitt feeling out there. Each of the leaders has been a new ‘not Romney’ candidate who would be replaced by another ‘not Romney’ candidate.

If Romney wins in Iowa (a distinct possibility) and then in NH strong probability), he will have strong momentum moving toward Michigan (Romney land) and beyond.

This suggests to me that as next Tuesday approaches, the ‘not Romney’ people will coalesque around one man. That is the 75% of the people who don’t like Romney will abandon their favorite to rally around candidate that can beat him in Iowa the 3rd.

I expect that there will be a sharp drop in support for Santorum, and Bauchman ect. and a surge in support for Paul and Gingrich.

Paul will talk to the Amadinajad in Iran while they are delivering nukes to our cities. They can do it from Mexico with trucks. He wants Israel to get out of their own country. I expect that most Americans will perceive that Ron Paul’s elevator does not always go all of the way to the top.

Mitt is more level headed, but his religion concerns many evangelicals. His religion started with a man who came up with a lot of special doctrines which are contrary to the Bible. Hence, in many minds, his religion is a cult and is anathema to many Christians.

The Mormon religion gave up on polygamy in 1890 for expedience sake. That was the only way that Utah could become a state. Marriage meant one man, one woman in America then. Times have changed. Our great nation has become increasingly hedonistic. 53% of Americans now think that gay marriage is copacetic. Marriage is no longer one man, one woman.

One man, one woman has not been challenged in the supreme court yet, but a Muslim man or a fringe Mormon group could challenge it.

SO I ASK YOU:
If the Supreme Court decided that marriage was no longer defined as one man, one woman;
If the Mormon religion got another revelation that bigamy was acceptable;
WOULD YOU WANT A MORMON TO BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AT THAT TIME.

Still working towards being the most stupid son of a bitch on this forum? You're getting there, shitforbrains, you're getting there...

Working the smoke filled back rooms with the other party hacks will give you lung cancer.

[youtube]VDW0ZnZxjn4[/youtube]

The polls seem to confirm that there is a lot of anti-Mitt feeling out there. Each of the leaders has been a new ‘not Romney’ candidate who would be replaced by another ‘not Romney’ candidate.

If Romney wins in Iowa (a distinct possibility) and then in NH strong probability), he will have strong momentum moving toward Michigan (Romney land) and beyond.

This suggests to me that as next Tuesday approaches, the ‘not Romney’ people will coalesque around one man. That is the 75% of the people who don’t like Romney will abandon their favorite to rally around candidate that can beat him in Iowa the 3rd.

I expect that there will be a sharp drop in support for Santorum, and Bauchman ect. and a surge in support for Paul and Gingrich.

Paul will talk to the Amadinajad in Iran while they are delivering nukes to our cities. They can do it from Mexico with trucks. He wants Israel to get out of their own country. I expect that most Americans will perceive that Ron Paul’s elevator does not always go all of the way to the top.

Mitt is more level headed, but his religion concerns many evangelicals. His religion started with a man who came up with a lot of special doctrines which are contrary to the Bible. Hence, in many minds, his religion is a cult and is anathema to many Christians.

The Mormon religion gave up on polygamy in 1890 for expedience sake. That was the only way that Utah could become a state. Marriage meant one man, one woman in America then. Times have changed. Our great nation has become increasingly hedonistic. 53% of Americans now think that gay marriage is copacetic. Marriage is no longer one man, one woman.

One man, one woman has not been challenged in the supreme court yet, but a Muslim man or a fringe Mormon group could challenge it.

SO I ASK YOU:
If the Supreme Court decided that marriage was no longer defined as one man, one woman;
WOULD YOU WANT A MORMAN TO BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AT THAT TIME.

My apologies;
I posted, submitted
Went back to see if it was there.
It wasn’t, so I posted again.
If I HAD HIT REFRESH, I WOULD HAVE SEEN MY POST.
Sorry about that. Won’t happen again.

Your posts suggest you know a lot about 'smoke,' you fucking dope.

Cry me a river Comrade Unkotare. :eusa_boohoo:

Tell me again why I shouldn't write in Ron Paul against Obama? Here's the original. Would you like to re-spin it now that you've been slapped around for how many pages?

I will vote for Ron Paul.

If Obama gets four more years because the GOP put up an idiot like Romney or Gingrinch so be it. .

How admirable. You would rather use your vote to throw a temper tantrum than to do what is better for your country. What a shit.

Tell me again why I shouldn't write in Ron Paul against Obama?.

You can vote for whomever you choose, just like any other fucking idiot. If you want obama to be reelected that is your choice. If you believe that obama is bad for the country and you act to get him reelected anyway, then you don't deserve the vote that you will waste on your pathetic little fucking temper tantrum.

Now go ahead you little fucking puke, emote for us some more...

You can vote for whomever you choose, just like any other fucking idiot. If you want obama to be reelected that is your choice. If you believe that obama is bad for the country and you act to get him reelected anyway, then you don't deserve the vote that you will waste on your pathetic little fucking temper tantrum.

So, the only way I should vote for Paul is if he's the GOP nominated guy right?

No, you fucking idiot, I did not say that. Your utter failure at English reading comprehension is contributing to your on-going humiliation here.

No, you fucking idiot, I did not say that. Your utter failure at English reading comprehension is contributing to your on-going humiliation here.

So, how can I avoid acting to get Obama reelected? What are the "good" choices?

We've eliminated voting for Paul either by write in or if he's the GOP nominated guy. What's next?

Your posts suggest you know a lot about 'smoke,' you fucking dope.

Cry me a river Comrade Unkotare. :eusa_boohoo:

Tell me again why I shouldn't write in Ron Paul against Obama? Here's the original. Would you like to re-spin it now that you've been slapped around for how many pages?

I will vote for Ron Paul.

If Obama gets four more years because the GOP put up an idiot like Romney or Gingrinch so be it. .

How admirable. You would rather use your vote to throw a temper tantrum than to do what is better for your country. What a shit.

You really need to get over using that comrade bullshit. You're only making an idiot out of yourself.

SO I ASK YOU:
WOULD YOU WANT A MORMON TO BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AT THAT TIME.

Polygamy is the least of my problem with the LDS.

The fact their whole "religion" is based on malicious lies and that they see the rest of the religions (and I assume non-religion) as an "abomination unto the Lord" does.

And they don't seem to really understand that there is this clearly defined line between Church and State, and keep you sky pixies on the other side of it.

You really need to get over using that comrade bullshit. You're only making an idiot out of yourself.

Really? Keep your nose in your own tent. You obviously don't understand the reference even after its been explained. Thus you are the one demonstrating a lowered IQ.

Forum List

Back