Mitt Romney goes postal

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
blog_dotted_divider.gif

A Campaign Begins Today [Mitt Romney]

America has just witnessed an unconscionable abuse of power. President Obama has betrayed his oath to the nation — rather than bringing us together, ushering in a new kind of politics, and rising above raw partisanship, he has succumbed to the lowest denominator of incumbent power: justifying the means by extolling the ends. He promised better; we deserved better.

A Campaign Begins Today - Mitt Romney - The Corner - National Review Online

What a doofus.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

blog_dotted_divider.gif

America has just witnessed an unconscionable abuse of power. President Obama has betrayed his oath to the nation — rather than bringing us together, ushering in a new kind of politics, and rising above raw partisanship, he has succumbed to the lowest denominator of incumbent power: justifying the means by extolling the ends. He promised better; we deserved better.

What a doofus.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

So what? He's a Mormon. The GOP will never allow a Mormon on their ticket, just ask the Tea Baggers....

It's kind of hard to bring people together when they fight it kicking and screaming every step of the way.

I'm no Romney fan or supporter, but tell me what was wrong with what he said? This is insanity that Americans will be forced to exercise this "right" or be penalized with fines. You have freedom of religion as a right. Does the government say that while you can choose any religion you want, you must choose one, practice it or you will be fined? You have the right to bear arms. Does the government force you to go buy a gun or be fined if you don't? You have the right to vote, does the government force you to vote or be fined if you don't? The administration and Congress overreached with these forced rights and they will pay for it in November and 2012. This will be reversed in the long run.

I'm no Romney fan or supporter, but tell me what was wrong with what he said? This is insanity that Americans will be forced to exercise this "right" or be penalized with fines. You have freedom of religion as a right. Does the government say that while you can choose any religion you want, you must choose one, practice it or you will be fined? You have the right to bear arms. Does the government force you to go buy a gun or be fined if you don't? You have the right to vote, does the government force you to vote or be fined if you don't? The administration and Congress overreached with these forced rights and they will pay for it in November and 2012. This will be reversed in the long run.

I guess you didn't see the posts stating that Rom signed pretty much the same thing in MA.

blog_dotted_divider.gif

What a doofus.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Strange... The bill closely mirrors the health Care Bill he pushed through Massachusetts

blog_dotted_divider.gif

What a doofus.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

postal workers are typically democwats.

blog_dotted_divider.gif

What a doofus.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

postal workers are typically democwats.

So your point is that Mitt Romney is turning Democrat?

I guess you didn't see the posts stating that Rom signed pretty much the same thing in MA.

And how's that working out? Does it occur to you that Romney at least can look back at that debacle and learn from something that idiot in the WhiteHouse is unable to do?

While I agree with Mitt on this . . . . I'm finding it a little hard to swallow coming from him since he ushered in universal health care in MA and it is failing miserably.

I guess you missed the part about that being an individual state as opposed to federal. One size does not fit all. But who gives a shit about states rights in this day and age?

And how's that working out? Does it occur to you that Romney at least can look back at that debacle and learn from something that idiot in the WhiteHouse is unable to do?
:lol: Mitten seems to be admitting that he abused power. He's a hoot.

I am certainly hoping so!

Obviously the Obamination didn't learn jack shit from Romney's mess.

Could you point out the object failure of Massachusett's Health Care Law?

Forum List

Back