Mitt Romney: Federal Reserve Should Avoid Stimulus

Paul got more than 10% in many states. Tell me you can afford to lose 10% of the vote. Please. Tell me. I'm about to leave for work and nothing is funny right now.

Maybe some job training and you can leave the drive thru line?

Yep, I'm almost up to grill. We all spit in jewish people's food though, just so you know :thup:

I eat kosher so no problem. Spit away. Just hope you dont get caught and fired from yet another job.

"It could have been worse!"

Neat trick, used by those who have no defense of the stimulus failures.

Can't be proven or disproven.

Unfortunately, some voters will be stupid enough to fall for it.

Article in the WSJ this AM from Art Laffer arguing that other countries that have tried stimulus spending have seen declines. And the bigger the stimulus the bigger the drop in measurable economic activity.

Article in the WSJ this AM from Art Laffer arguing that other countries that have tried stimulus spending have seen declines. And the bigger the stimulus the bigger the drop in measurable economic activity.

The sicker someone is, the more medicine they tend to get. Obviously that must mean medicine causes illness.

The sicker someone is, the more medicine they tend to get. Obviously that must mean medicine causes illness.
Yeah, they've been giving you Neupogen for years and what you really need is Haldol.

What a tool.

One of Romney's nightmares may come true - before the election...

Eric Rosengren, the head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, is issuing an unusual public plea to his colleagues in Washington, urging the nation’s central bankers to ignore election-year pressures and do more to jump-start the muddling economy.

“We don’t get to pick the timing of a global slowdown,” Rosengren said. “If there’s a slowdown and you have an independent central bank, the appropriate response is to act. I think that’s exactly what we should do.”

More: Boston Federal Reserve president Eric Rosengren issues unusual plea for Fed, Bernanke to take more action on economy - Business - The Boston Globe

One of Romney's nightmares may come true - before the election...

Eric Rosengren, the head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, is issuing an unusual public plea to his colleagues in Washington, urging the nation’s central bankers to ignore election-year pressures and do more to jump-start the muddling economy.

“We don’t get to pick the timing of a global slowdown,” Rosengren said. “If there’s a slowdown and you have an independent central bank, the appropriate response is to act. I think that’s exactly what we should do.”

More: Boston Federal Reserve president Eric Rosengren issues unusual plea for Fed, Bernanke to take more action on economy - Business - The Boston Globe

Idiot.
An economic crisis before the election will hand victory to Romney, whom most voters find credible on the economy.

Forum List

Back