Mitt Romney - Donald Trump ticket

Laugh it off - just a thought.

Trump has name-recognition and gravitas.

Has endorsed Romney for the GOP nomination.

Probably would reject any offer to be VP anyway.

Mitt Romney - Donald Trump ticket
would be unbeatable.
oooooooooooooooooo...Yeah!!!!

The boy with the fly-away hair is a military-tactician, NOW!!!!

Donald-Trump-Bad-Hair-Photo-1.jpg

“What are you tweeting about?” Van Susteren prompted asked.

Trump took the bait. “When a group of very, very talented generals or whoever it may be says… ‘We have Osama Bin Laden. We have him.’ …One of three things is gonna happen. Leave him alone. Go with a missile or go in and get him. Now, I think almost anybody would have made the decision to go in and get him or go in with a missile… I think a lot of credit is being given – and credit should be given to a certain extent. But anybody sitting in that office would have, I believe, made the same decision - meaning, one of those two things.”

In fact, it has been reported that Obama’s military aides were divided about which of those two things to do. As The Daily News reported:

"President Obama’s military aides were divided over a bombing mission — which would have left no evidence that Bin Laden had been killed — or risking the lives of commandos in a raid that could be for nothing."

But Van Susteren didn’t mention that."

FAUX Noise: Ask The RICH-Prick
(That's what he pays-for.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsIR9BxOwo]CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back