Mitt Romney could be changing American politics forever.

I'm genuinely curious if Romney claimed that he never said Russia is a geo political foe, because that's not what he said at the debate last night. Also, in regards to that op-ed article he wrote, he didn't choose the title...the NYT did.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_7pH5XV_w]Romney: Russia Is 'No. 1 Geopolitical Foe' - YouTube[/ame]

Edit:: It's at the 40 second mark. *shrugs* He does go on later though... So watch the whole thing.

Just... Because

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDASkfrFUg]Mitt Romney: Russia is a geopolitical foe - YouTube[/ame]

Uh oh, someone's not paying attention.:eusa_whistle:
???

*ponders*

Edit: what do you mean? I should ask that first.

Romney: Russia Is 'No. 1 Geopolitical Foe' - YouTube

Edit:: It's at the 40 second mark. *shrugs* He does go on later though... So watch the whole thing.

Just... Because

Mitt Romney: Russia is a geopolitical foe - YouTube

???

*ponders*

You're an fucking idiot if you think I support Obama. I'm after the truth. That's it. I call democrats idiots when they say stupid shit. I call republicans idiots when they say stupid shit.

I'm on exactly one side. MINE

Well bully for you.:lol: Oh, and I don't give a shit who you support.:D

???

*ponders*

You're an fucking idiot if you think I support Obama. I'm after the truth. That's it. I call democrats idiots when they say stupid shit. I call republicans idiots when they say stupid shit.

I'm on exactly one side. MINE

Well bully for you.:lol: Oh, and I don't give a shit who you support.:D
OH... So I took it the right way the first time. Good.

And Obama evolves...yeah, we've heard it all before. It still a bunch of political speak that means absolutely nothing until the ballots are counted.

You know as a registered Independent I had some respect for Obama based on his stance that marriage is between a man and a women. He tossed my respect for him out the window with his politically opportune announcement that his daughter now sets his policy.

Don't you guys ever practice any kind of self reflection? Everything is an attack on Obama. Is that the only "defense" and the only "argument" you have?

Obama has changed his position on a couple of things and explained what made him change. Romney on the other hand has changed his position on everything without and seeming thought or explanation. Doesn't that bother you? It should. If it doesn't, one has to wonder what convictions you have.

And when you make such a charge, you should prove it. Obama is too thoughtful to let a child set his policy. No matter what words you twist and for you to believe something so silly and ridiculous proves you are no independent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitt Romney has changed every position he's had for the last two years in the last three weeks.

Remember "Geo Political Foe" and the news it made? Romney never said it.

Let Detroit go "Bankrupt". Never wrote that article.

Out of Afghanistan by 2014. Good idea. Never had any other position.

The question here is if a candidate can change every position in the last couple of weeks, and the press doesn't challenge him, can anyone say anything and win? What does that say about American Politics????

One note. Tag apologized to Obama with "dad" watching on stage after the debate when the families were "mingling". I think dad made him do it. He really looked like he was "begging". Talk about "apology tour".

Romney DID identify Russia as America's biggest geopolitical foe, but not once did he ever suggest that it was our biggest threat, as the President falsely claimed.

Mitt DID write an op ed piece about the benefits of using the bankruptcy system as a way of handling the problems with big auto. But he NEVER said the shit about it which the President tried, dishonestly, to foist off on America. In fact, Mitt DID suggest the use of government guarantees as PART of the bankruptcy process. The President (like you rderp) just flat out lied.

And the President, like Mitt, has had an EVOLVING and somewhat complex formulation of his positions relative to the question of how best to proceed in Afghanistan. Hell, the incumbent once spoke of keeping Pakistan involved in our efforts to attack the terrorists, BEFORE he made the call to invade their sovereign territory to get Osama without their knowledge and permission. (I agree with that call, but the point is; such positions sometimes do have to evolve and change. And if that's ok for the incumbent, then it's also ok for the challenger -- with or without your approval, rderp, you hypocritical hack.)

Your one "note" is remarkably petty and stupid. It comes from you, so that's pretty redundant. It's good that Tagg apologized to the President, whether his dad asked him to or not. Some apologies are actually warranted, you lib hack hypocritical twat.

And Obama evolves...yeah, we've heard it all before. It still a bunch of political speak that means absolutely nothing until the ballots are counted.

You know as a registered Independent I had some respect for Obama based on his stance that marriage is between a man and a women. He tossed my respect for him out the window with his politically opportune announcement that his daughter now sets his policy.

Don't you guys ever practice any kind of self reflection? Everything is an attack on Obama. Is that the only "defense" and the only "argument" you have?

Obama has changed his position on a couple of things and explained what made him change. Romney on the other hand has changed his position on everything without and seeming thought or explanation. Doesn't that bother you? It should. If it doesn't, one has to wonder what convictions you have.

And when you make such a charge, you should prove it. Obama is too thoughtful to let a child set his policy. No matter what words you twist and for you to believe something so silly and ridiculous proves you are no independent.

funny you should say this Dean.....everything you have is an attack on the Republicans.....Is that the only "defense" and the only "argument" you have?......WHY do you let the Democrats do and say what they want?......why do you NEVER have a gripe about something they are doing?.....you wont criticize Obama....just because he is Black,i get that,you have made that clear.....but you never say ANYTHING about your Party.....is everything they want to do so wonderful that you are just mesmerized by them?.....

Mitt Romney has changed every position he's had for the last two years in the last three weeks.

Remember "Geo Political Foe" and the news it made? Romney never said it.

Let Detroit go "Bankrupt". Never wrote that article.

Out of Afghanistan by 2014. Good idea. Never had any other position.

The question here is if a candidate can change every position in the last couple of weeks, and the press doesn't challenge him, can anyone say anything and win? What does that say about American Politics????

One note. Tag apologized to Obama with "dad" watching on stage after the debate when the families were "mingling". I think dad made him do it. He really looked like he was "begging". Talk about "apology tour".

Romney DID identify Russia as America's biggest geopolitical foe, but not once did he ever suggest that it was our biggest threat, as the President falsely claimed.

Mitt DID write an op ed piece about the benefits of using the bankruptcy system as a way of handling the problems with big auto. But he NEVER said the shit about it which the President tried, dishonestly, to foist off on America. In fact, Mitt DID suggest the use of government guarantees as PART of the bankruptcy process. The President (like you rderp) just flat out lied.

And the President, like Mitt, has had an EVOLVING and somewhat complex formulation of his positions relative to the question of how best to proceed in Afghanistan. Hell, the incumbent once spoke of keeping Pakistan involved in our efforts to attack the terrorists, BEFORE he made the call to invade their sovereign territory to get Osama without their knowledge and permission. (I agree with that call, but the point is; such positions sometimes do have to evolve and change. And if that's ok for the incumbent, then it's also ok for the challenger -- with or without your approval, rderp, you hypocritical hack.)

Your one "note" is remarkably petty and stupid. It comes from you, so that's pretty redundant. It's good that Tagg apologized to the President, whether his dad asked him to or not. Some apologies are actually warranted, you lib hack hypocritical twat.

Biggest foe but not a threat?

Sounds like something an idiot would say.

funny you should say this Dean.....everything you have is an attack on the Republicans.....Is that the only "defense" and the only "argument" you have?......WHY do you let the Democrats do and say what they want?......why do you NEVER have a gripe about something they are doing?.....you wont criticize Obama....just because he is Black,i get that,you have made that clear.....but you never say ANYTHING about your Party.....is everything they want to do so wonderful that you are just mesmerized by them?.....

I have never attacked Republicans. I don't have to. They provide the material. I just repeat it in an incredulous manner.

I have never attacked Republicans. I don't have to. They provide the material. I just repeat it in an incredulous manner.

^ The dipshit lying lib hack rderp is so fucking dishonest he imagines that nobody else sees his hypocritical dishonesty.

But, newsflash, you twat: that WAS an attack on Republicans.

And, as always with you, it was premised on your lies and stupidity.

Thankfully, your Obmessiah is going to lose his bid for re-dejection.

Forum List

Back