Mitt Romney caught on tape bragging about how much money he gets from Washington.

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
Mitt Romney has run on a campaign to which he is a washington outsider as well as a firm believer that ear marks and government subsidies are what's wrong with Washington and how he has always been against such notions.

In a shocking uncovered video from Mitt Romney's 2002 campaign, Romney states and I quote "I am a big believer in getting money from where the money is; and the money is in Washington"

More and Video : Mitt Romney caught on tape bragging about how much money he gets from Washington

The man is an energizer bunny. He keeps going and going and going despite the way he self destructs on almost a daily basis. Nice to have that kind of cash

Mitt Romney has run on a campaign to which he is a washington outsider as well as a firm believer that ear marks and government subsidies are what's wrong with Washington and how he has always been against such notions.

In a shocking uncovered video from Mitt Romney's 2002 campaign, Romney states and I quote "I am a big believer in getting money from where the money is; and the money is in Washington"

More and Video : Mitt Romney caught on tape bragging about how much money he gets from Washington

OOOOOOOOOOPS! LMAO!
As Ron Paul said, Romney is a fake. What the video doesn't mention about the SLCO was that Romney also made all the charges of gifts and money to the IOC magically go away for those in the SLOC who were charged. Money talks.

How much money he got for his state from Washingon is what he was talking about.

I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't Ron Paul speaking because he's said the same thing.

just shocking ...

as well as a firm believer that ear marks and government subsidies are what's wrong with Washington and how he has always been against such notions.

- a real crusader after his own coffers are filled.

Romney everyday seems more and more likely to fail irregardless what happens with the R's in Congress - Basically he just does not deserve the Job.

As I have said all along, the GOP won't win elections for years to come because they trash Paul fans (the only growing part of the party) and push massive Progressives as candidates like Newt, Santorum, McCain and Mitt...

The GOP should have just backed Paul, let him lose but that would have at least grown the party...

Progressivism is quickly dying, or slowly, however you wana look at it. More people everyday figure out we have nothing that resembles “small Government” that limited by the constitution.

Just another example of Romney trying to have it both ways. He's the Republicans' John Kerry in this election.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXpaBQnBvE]Gordon Gekko "Greed is Good" Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Go Romney!

Forum List

Back