Mitt Romney Calls Military, Elderly And Poor Lazy

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by Truthseeker420, Sep 17, 2012.

  1. Truthseeker420
    Offline

    Truthseeker420 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Messages:
    10,365
    Thanks Received:
    980
    Trophy Points:
    138
    Location:
    Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    Mitt Romney insults half the country - Salon.com
     
  2. SniperFire
    Offline

    SniperFire Senior Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Messages:
    13,627
    Thanks Received:
    1,219
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Inside Your Head
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    5 or 6 threads on this already.


    Spam, much?
     
  3. Truthseeker420
    Offline

    Truthseeker420 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Messages:
    10,365
    Thanks Received:
    980
    Trophy Points:
    138
    Location:
    Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    I din't see any ,could you link me to them?
     
  4. Mad Scientist
    Offline

    Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    Messages:
    23,940
    Thanks Received:
    5,211
    Trophy Points:
    270
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Where did he say the Military is lazy? Where did he say ANYONE was lazy?

    I read the article 3 times, what am I missing here? :confused:
     
  5. Conservative
    Offline

    Conservative Type 40

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2011
    Messages:
    17,082
    Thanks Received:
    2,026
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    Romney is correct.
     
  6. Truthseeker420
    Offline

    Truthseeker420 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Messages:
    10,365
    Thanks Received:
    980
    Trophy Points:
    138
    Location:
    Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    nevermind I saw the "Mitt Romney caught on tape" ...but in my defense that could be any number of dumb things Mitt Romney says and does...
     
  7. Truthseeker420
    Offline

    Truthseeker420 Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2011
    Messages:
    10,365
    Thanks Received:
    980
    Trophy Points:
    138
    Location:
    Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
    Ratings:
    +1,026
    part of the 47% that don't pay taxes(income taxes) is the military
     
  8. healthmyths
    Online

    healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2011
    Messages:
    15,227
    Thanks Received:
    2,044
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Gallup asked:This question:
    "Some people think the government is trying to do too many things that should be left to individuals and businesses. Others think that government should do more to solve our country's problems Which comes closer to your own view?"

    $fdlyns-9z0or4ghsryewvq.gif

    Majority in U.S. Still Say Government Doing Too Much

    67% of the Democrats WANT MORE government!

    My goodness... what would these Democrats do if there were NO government?

    I mean do these people truly honestly believe goods and services provided by the government GROWS magically on trees?

    Are these Democrats truly THAT STUPID? To think that ALL problems are solved by more laws? More cops on the corners?

    See this is why when people look at TODAY's Democrat party.. they are amazed at their naivete! Amazed at how truly ignorant these
    Democrats are of how the REAL world works!

    NOT one of these ignorant democrats understand that they are so f...king dependent that at any time they are totally alive ONLY because the government is taking care of them from womb to tomb!

    These ignorant f..ks... are so dumb they have absolutely NO idea that TAXES fund their existence! TAXES paid by 53% support the remaining 47%. I've yet to have any of these idiots explain how the Federal/state/local governments would RUN without TAX PAYMENTS?
     
  9. francoHFW
    Online

    francoHFW Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Messages:
    33,390
    Thanks Received:
    2,174
    Trophy Points:
    1,115
    Location:
    NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
    Ratings:
    +5,593
    Pubcrappe!! lol
     
  10. Noomi
    Offline

    Noomi Ninja Kicker Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Messages:
    18,121
    Thanks Received:
    3,479
    Trophy Points:
    255
    Location:
    Australia
    Ratings:
    +3,878
    Romney is an idiot, because 47% of Americans do not believe that the government should be expected to look after them.
     

Share This Page