Mitt Romney broke the law in HS & College Impersonating a Police Officer!

Aug 7, 2012
I saw on another message board that Mitt Romney had impersonated a police officer many times.

I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes! I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people). He's still weird and acting idiotic, saying idiotic things! There is something wrong with him.

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”
In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

LINK
I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes!:eek: I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people).:-bd[-X

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”
In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

LINK

And this mean what??

just to go along,Obama has has confessed he has smoke dope,snorted coke driven his car pasted.

I say BFD to all of them its what has he done NOW not years ago.

Nice attempted deflection away from Obama's abysmal record, but everyone still can see that Obama is incompetent. The economy is heading back to recession, durable goods orders have plummeted, the Middle East is in full meltdown and we still don't know why there was no security for our consulate on a 9/11 anniversary. The desperation is becoming palpable.

Nice attempted deflection away from Obama's abysmal record, but everyone still can see that Obama is incompetent. The economy is heading back to recession, durable goods orders have plummeted, the Middle East is in full meltdown and we still don't know why there was no security for our consulate on a 9/11 anniversary. The desperation is becoming palpable.

But Obama gave me a free phone. :D

But Obama gave me a free phone. :D

But I bet he didn't give you his number. :)

Yep you can write off Maobamas dealing and drug use as youthfull indescretions, yet you try to make a federal case out of this, give me a freaking break, you hypocritical ass.

omg

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Obama ran around with commies, smoked dope and protested against his country when he was in college but:eusa_shhh:

Mitt Romney has an attitude of entitlement and because his dad was governor and for other reasons he did some borderline personality disorder type things and he's still doing and saying them. He is very "off" and weird STILL. This is a pattern of his life, attitude and behavior.

Obama isn't the subject of this thread and two wrongs don't make a right.

Why do those of you who have busted a gasket commenting so far get all hot and bothered by Obama and ignore or excuse Romney?

As far as Obama lying I question that. I think his admin spoke too soon which was wrong, not knowing all the facts (such as they are). We have Libya who I don't think can be trusted saying things and not allowing the FBI in to investigate the veracity of what is being said. Also, the house armed svcs. committe is saying things that make it seem as though what the administration said is a lie. I fault them for speaking out of turn but I feel it wasn't a deliberate lie. Common sense tells us that a deliberate lie would be folly because obviously if it were a lie, it would be found out. Who knows what really happened in that backward barbarian country, especially since we are not allowed to investigate. I won't pass judgment until a lot more is known from our independent investigation (and that may never happen).

Mitt Romney has an attitude of entitlement and because his dad was governor and for other reasons he did some borderline personality disorder type things and he's still doing and saying them. He is very "off" and weird STILL. This is a pattern of his life, attitude and behavior.

Obama isn't the subject of this thread and two wrongs don't make a right.

Why do those of you who have busted a gasket commenting so far get all hot and bothered by Obama and ignore or excuse Romney?

As far as Obama lying I question that. I think his admin spoke too soon which was wrong, not knowing all the facts (such as they are). We have Libya who I don't think can be trusted saying things and not allowing the FBI in to investigate the veracity of what is being said. Also, the house armed svcs. committe is saying things that make it seem as though what the administration said is a lie. I fault them for speaking out of turn but I feel it wasn't a deliberate lie. Common sense tells us that a deliberate lie would be folly because obviously if it were a lie, it would be found out. Who knows what really happened in that backward barbarian country, especially since we are not allowed to investigate. I won't pass judgment until a lot more is known from our independent investigation (and that may never happen).

good grief, learn to do a search...THIS has already been posted like last year or something

I saw on another message board that Mitt Romney had impersonated a police officer many times.

I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes! I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people). He's still weird and acting idiotic, saying idiotic things! There is something wrong with him.

LINK
I had never heard that one so I had to look it up, and sure enough he did all that, broke the law because impersonating a police officer is a crime. The article in the link says he terrified some girls in a car and some acquaintances at Stanford thought it was very weird and creepy when he bragged about this to them and didn't associate with him anymore! Yikes!:eek: I've always thought since I started hearing him more and looking more closely he wasn't playing with a full deck! Any person of his age at the time should have known what he was doing was illegal and immoral (frightening people).:-bd[-X

LINK

Obama ought to use this in the debates. Spot on.

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Do the libs ever come up with anything new?

Some of us haven't lived on this forum for years so we don't know what's been posted before. And from the looks of it, neither do most long-timers because each day there are multiple threads on the same topic started. It seems no one cares really. *shrugs*

Some of us haven't lived on this forum for years so we don't know what's been posted before. And from the looks of it, neither do most long-timers because each day there are multiple threads on the same topic started. It seems no one cares really. *shrugs*

There is a search function...

Is this a new concept for you?

You are quite late on this "breaking news"... America already yawned the last time it was posted - months ago!

Here is the other side of the coin... which is more believable?

Romney sounds like a very very decent man... rich yes, and so the freek what!!

Tha does not mean he is a bad person... you cling to stories that CAN NOT be [roven and yet refuse to see the good.

WHY..? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIDzeB-ZhXY&feature=related]Interview with the Nixon Family, The Real Mitt Romney Glenn Beck The Blaze TV 09142012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyfT6qf0DXI&feature=relmfu]GBTV: Ken Smith Interview - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRoh3VQz1dU]GBTV: Bryce Clark Interview - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdiSLNdmVeg&feature=relmfu]GBTV: Reed Fisher Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back