Mitt Romney announces he is not qualified to be president.

“I don’t pay more than are legally due, and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president,” Romney told Muir. “I’d think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.”

Romney Was in a ‘Unique Position’ on Tax Rate, Campaign Says - ABC News

Mitt Romney paid extra taxes because he was in the “unique position” of having publicly claimed a 13 percent rate, the Romney campaign said Friday.

----------------------------

Get it? Mittwitt said he never paid less than 13%, only he did, so he paid MORE than what was required so he clean up the lie. Only he said that if he paid more than what was required by law, then he wasn't qualified to be president. Hoist on his own petard.

Hey, I'm not making this up. I'm just pointing it out. I couldn't make it up. It's too fucking weird.

Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube

Look at rdean, at least with Mitt we can laugh every day. Neither man can undo the damage Bush II wrecked in four OR even eight more years. Why not have fun with the Mitt-wit while we can?

I know I'm having fun.

“I don’t pay more than are legally due, and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president,” Romney told Muir. “I’d think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.”

Mitt Romney paid extra taxes because he was in the “unique position” of having publicly claimed a 13 percent rate, the Romney campaign said Friday.

Get it? Mittwitt said he never paid less than 13%, only he did, so he paid MORE than what was required so he clean up the lie. Only he said that if he paid more than what was required by law, then he wasn't qualified to be president. Hoist on his own petard.

Hey, I'm not making this up. I'm just pointing it out. I couldn't make it up. It's too fucking weird.

BILL CLINTON DISAGREES WITH YOU:

President Bill Clinton veered sharply off message Thursday, telling CNN that Mitt Romney's business record at Bain Capital was "sterling."

"I don't think that we ought to get into the position where we say 'This is bad work. This is good work,'" Clinton said. "The man who has been governor and had a sterling business career crosses the qualification threshold."

Clinton also went on to say that Romney's time at Bain Capital represented a "good business career."

Bill Clinton: Mitt Romney's business record 'sterling' - POLITICO.com

It appears that Bill Clinton thinks a lot more about Mitt Romney than he does our community organizer--LOL

94505603-clinton-and-obama.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Look at rdean, at least with Mitt we can laugh every day. Neither man can undo the damage Bush II wrecked in four OR even eight more years. Why not have fun with the Mitt-wit while we can?

Its true ... The Clown Car Candidates were kinda fun except it sorta made me feel like I was making fun of the crippled kid.

But all is not lost. Even after the election, the poor rw's will continue their lies.

So what will you do If Mitt wins,and the other side has both houses and the executive branch??

This will be one of the more interesting aspects to explore in the post-mortem examination of the Romney loss – the success of democrats to keep the GOP presidential candidate off message and not talking about jobs and the economy, where Romney himself was the issue.

Mitt Romney announces he is not qualified to be president

He said no such thing. Fail...

Romney said in a January Republican primary debate, "I pay all the taxes that are legally required and not a dollar more. I don't think you want someone as the candidate for president who pays more taxes than he owes." He told ABC News in July he wouldn't be "qualified" to be president if he paid more than he owed.

Romney Paid 14% in Taxes This Year but Could Have Paid Less - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

See? He could have paid less but didn't because if he paid less then he would be liar instead of unqualified.

How can Republicans be so damn IGNORANT of who they want to be president????
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE????

Rdean announces he's not qualified to be human feces

Derp derp derp

You're such a nasty fuck. I can't believe your keeper lets you get close to a keyboard.

Irony is irony

One of the biggest differences between you and me is that I tell the truth and I put up links to prove it. You don't.

Course, there ARE others.

I wash.

I have a job that doesn't include "street corners" and "crumpled singles".

I don't sleep in a bag on the living room floor of my mom's trailer.

I don't get food stamps.

I don't get disability.

I don't need meds.

and on

and on

and on....

Mitt Romney announces he is not qualified to be president

He said no such thing. Fail...

Romney said in a January Republican primary debate, "I pay all the taxes that are legally required and not a dollar more. I don't think you want someone as the candidate for president who pays more taxes than he owes." He told ABC News in July he wouldn't be "qualified" to be president if he paid more than he owed.

Romney Paid 14% in Taxes This Year but Could Have Paid Less - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

See? He could have paid less but didn't because if he paid less then he would be liar instead of unqualified.

How can Republicans be so damn IGNORANT of who they want to be president????
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE????

I'm still waiting for Politico to explain how I was wrong.

You're such a nasty fuck. I can't believe your keeper lets you get close to a keyboard.

Irony is irony

One of the biggest differences between you and me is that I tell the truth and I put up links to prove it. You don't.

I wash.

I don't get food stamps.

I don't get disability.

I don't need meds.

and on

and on

and on....

Links to bullshit hack sites is not 'proof' of anything other than your inability to think for yourself. You're a race baiting, lying little shit.

Irony is irony

I wash.

I don't get food stamps.

I don't get disability.

I don't need meds.

and on

and on

and on....

Links to bullshit hack sites is not 'proof' of anything other than your inability to think for yourself. You're a race baiting, lying little shit.

Hack sites like Pew research. And Businessweek. And Manufacturing Today. The Christian Science Monitor and sometimes, even Fox. But they lie a lot.

And you don't even post links. Oh, maybe you don't know how. Do you want instructions for "Google"?

Mitt announces he is not qualified to be president and the right doesn't even notice. What does he stand for? Oh, they don't know that either.

Forum List

Back