Mitt Romney and his Spray Tan.

What a bad spray tan REALLY looks like, libtards...

ross

tabloidprodigy_Celebrity_72861_donald_trump.jpg

TomJones1.jpg

article-1040599-02242eb400000578-337_224x347.jpg

I hadn't seen this one before.

246716_533322330026616_89854856_n_zps0dcecdf5.jpg

What an embarrassment MittWit is. No wonder the Bush's Brain and the so much of the GObP is backing away from him.

Seriously..WTF?

After The Videos, Mitt Romney Embarks On A Re-Reset - ABC News

He went on a Latin show with a freaking spray tan?

This is the guy conservatives are running as President.

Oh, by the way..he now says he was "The Grandfather of ObamaCare".

Really?

I mean..Really? This guy has become a joke.

:lol:

Oh no, another important issue raised by the Obamabots.....man you guys talk about anything other than important issues....because your guys sucks on them more than Elton John does on his partner

It was Man Tan. He still has it today in California....

Mitt Romney takes swipe at California? | abc7.com

"It's a pathway to become like Europe, and Europe doesn't work there. It's never going to work here.
And yet, the pubpots SAY they want to do exactly what has been done inn Europe while Obama refuses to do what has been done in Europe.

It's even possible we could be on a pathway to become California -- I don't want that either."

Romney later said his comment about California was a joke.

Typical of him to insult them while he's asking them for money.

If left to his own devices, dumbo Mittens have us in a civil war!

"The country doesn't succeed when only the folks at the very top are doing well," Mr. Obama said. "We succeed when the middle class is doing well."

And, now, IdiotMitt is stealing President Obama's lines even though he has repeatedly said just the opposite.

Don't like Mitt's "position"? Stick around cuz it will change in 10 minutes or so!

Last edited:
It was Man Tan. He still has it today in California....

Mitt Romney takes swipe at California? | abc7.com

"It's a pathway to become like Europe, and Europe doesn't work there. It's never going to work here.
And yet, the pubpots SAY they want to do exactly what has been done inn Europe while Obama refuses to do what has been done in Europe.

It's even possible we could be on a pathway to become California -- I don't want that either."

Romney later said his comment about California was a joke.

Typical of him to insult them while he's asking them for money.

If left to his own devices, dumbo Mittens have us in a civil war!

"The country doesn't succeed when only the folks at the very top are doing well," Mr. Obama said. "We succeed when the middle class is doing well."

And, now, IdiotMitt is stealing President Obama's lines even though he has repeatedly said just the opposite.

Don't like Mitt's "position"? Stick around cuz it will change in 10 minutes or so!

Luddly you're reaching.....I mean California, conservatives in California know the score, they dont care if you bash the state, it's run by people like you, in otherwords morons......and it's in horrible shape

We sure don't need to hold our breath until Obama goes the Michael Jackson route, in his attempt to become more white.

Seriously..WTF?

Really?

Who in their right mind gives a flying fuck in hell about a non-issue of this magnitude.

Liberals trying to run cover for a candidate who can't run on his failed record.

Seriously..WTF?

Really?

Who in their right mind gives a flying fuck in hell about a non-issue of this magnitude.

Liberals trying to run cover for a candidate who can't run on his failed record.

Seems he is running on his "failed" record.

The rest of the country sees it as a success.

Forum List

Back