Mitt Romney admits he would betray America and it's citizens

Ohhhh Romney was responsible for WACO! Good job Ron Paulbots. It's not going to work but nice try.

The ONE thing where I do agree with the video, Romney distinguished Al Quaeda and the video immediately showed OWS protesters getting pepper sprayed. Yes, the OWS protesters are just like Al Quaeda, that I agree with.

This isn't even liberal lunacy, it's Ron Paul lunacy.

Ohhhh Romney was responsible for WACO! Good job Ron Paulbots. It's not going to work but nice try.

The ONE thing where I do agree with the video, Romney distinguished Al Quaeda and the video immediately showed OWS protesters getting pepper sprayed. Yes, the OWS protesters are just like Al Quaeda, that I agree with.

I don't believe that is the point they were making. Our government has killed Americans and they should not have the right to deciide what Americans get their Constitutional rights and what American don't get their Constituional rights..

I don't believe that is the point they were making. Our government has killed Americans and they should not have the right to deciide what Americans get their Constitutional rights and what American don't get their Constituional rights..

I Agree...the NDAA is a crap document. So now we have 2 guys running that support it. looks like a wash in this area sadly. But with noncitizens, I could give a crap about them. If they want to detain you forever...go for it. become a citizen, then the constitution applies.

Forum List

Back