Mitt Romney actually believes this crap!

So what's your point, that Romney's brand of "whackadoo" isn't as popular as your brand of whackadoo? In your OP you implied that your religious beliefs were rational and only Romney's were "whackadoo." Are you now reducing the claim to being that his whackadoo beliefs aren't as popular as yours?

What exactly is manifolds brand of whackadoo?

So what's your point, that Romney's brand of "whackadoo" isn't as popular as your brand of whackadoo? In your OP you implied that your religious beliefs were rational and only Romney's were "whackadoo." Are you now reducing the claim to being that his whackadoo beliefs aren't as popular as yours?

What exactly is manifolds brand of whackadoo?

He's just making erroneous inferences. Must have contracted Ravi disease or something.

He's just making erroneous inferences. Must have contracted Ravi disease or something.

I make know inferences at all. You wouldn't be calling Romney's religion "whackadoo" if you thought your own religion was equally whackadoo. Therefore you believe your religion is rational. However, I just showed the forum that your religion is just as whackadoo.

I make know(sic) inferences at all. You wouldn't be calling Romney's religion "whackadoo" if you thought your own religion was equally whackadoo. Therefore you believe your religion is rational. However, I just showed the forum that your religion is just as whackadoo.

You're inferring that I believe Christian dogma is rational. :thup:

Go ahead and find one single post I've ever made to back that up skippy.

I make know inferences at all. You wouldn't be calling Romney's religion "whackadoo" if you thought your own religion was equally whackadoo. Therefore you believe your religion is rational. However, I just showed the forum that your religion is just as whackadoo.

In my 20's I made a real effort to show that Buddhism was not whackadoo.

I failed - utterly and completely.

At this point I have to admit that all religion I know of is whackadoo...

Aaahahaha manfail couldn't finish what he started in the other thread this morning so he ran away to make his own backpedal fail thread! :rofl:

Not afraid one bit.

Our country would never elect a racist cult member for president. :thup:

So you think Mitt is a racist? :doubt: You think Mitt's Religion would actually effect his policies?

Mitt Romney - December 6, 2007

"America faces a new generation of challenges. Radical violent Islam seeks to destroy us. An emerging China endeavors to surpass our economic leadership. And we are troubled at home by government overspending, overuse of foreign oil, and the breakdown of the family.

"Over the last year, we have embarked on a national debate on how best to preserve American leadership. Today, I wish to address a topic which I believe is fundamental to America's greatness: our religious liberty. I will also offer perspectives on how my own faith would inform my presidency, if I were elected.

"There are some who may feel that religion is not a matter to be seriously considered in the context of the weighty threats that face us. If so, they are at odds with the nation's founders, for they, when our nation faced its greatest peril, sought the blessings of the Creator. And further, they discovered the essential connection between the survival of a free land and the protection of religious freedom. In John Adams' words: 'We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our constitution was made for a moral and religious people.'

"Freedom requires religion just as religion requires freedom. Freedom opens the windows of the soul so that man can discover his most profound beliefs and commune with God. Freedom and religion endure together, or perish alone.

"Given our grand tradition of religious tolerance and liberty, some wonder whether there are any questions regarding an aspiring candidate's religion that are appropriate. I believe there are. And I will answer them today.

"Almost 50 years ago another candidate from Massachusetts explained that he was an American running for president, not a Catholic running for president. Like him, I am an American running for president. I do not define my candidacy by my religion. A person should not be elected because of his faith nor should he be rejected because of his faith.

"Let me assure you that no authorities of my church, or of any other church for that matter, will ever exert influence on presidential decisions. Their authority is theirs, within the province of church affairs, and it ends where the affairs of the nation begin.

"As governor, I tried to do the right as best I knew it, serving the law and answering to the Constitution. I did not confuse the particular teachings of my church with the obligations of the office and of the Constitution - and of course, I would not do so as president. I will put no doctrine of any church above the plain duties of the office and the sovereign authority of the law.

Transcript: Mitt Romney's Faith Speech : NPR

Mani flails and fails to answer simple questions which he precipitated! All he has is deflection, projection and dishonesty... :eusa_clap:

>>>

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-the-republican-candidate-2.html#post4624743

Mormons believe black people are God's filthy mistake.

Fact, not opinion.

In my 20's I made a real effort to show that Buddhism was not whackadoo.

I failed - utterly and completely.

At this point I have to admit that all religion I know of is whackadoo...

Yup. Even Atheism is whackadoo if you ask me.

Aww..Now he even says I'm "stalking"! :cuckoo:

manifold said:
Hi, you have received -327 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
neg for stalking :thup:

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

:eusa_boohoo: manifail!

Forum List

Back