mitt romney: a man of the people

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Private jets were streaming into Boston’s Logan International Airport Tuesday afternoon, officials said, as Mitt Romney’s well-heeled supporters arrived for his post-election party in the Seaport District.

Edward Freni, director of aviation for Logan, said an unusually large number of Gulfstream corporate jets were looking to park at the airport by late afternoon on election day. Logan had accommodated 80 of them by 4:30 p.m., roughly double the 40 to 50 it sees on a typical day, he said

don't let the door hit you on the way out, mittster.

Private jets line up at Logan as Romney backers arrive in Boston - Boston.com

Private jets were streaming into Boston’s Logan International Airport Tuesday afternoon, officials said, as Mitt Romney’s well-heeled supporters arrived for his post-election party in the Seaport District.

Edward Freni, director of aviation for Logan, said an unusually large number of Gulfstream corporate jets were looking to park at the airport by late afternoon on election day. Logan had accommodated 80 of them by 4:30 p.m., roughly double the 40 to 50 it sees on a typical day, he said

So instead we get Obama and another 4 years of using taxpayer money to pay back his cronies. I had hoped we hadn't yet hit the tipping point, but it sadly looks as if we have. Add the corrupt media to the mix and middle America doesn't have a chance.

Romney is a man who thinks he owns people. Well, in fact, he does. People in China where he employs so many for as little as 99 cents an hour.

• Banned

So instead we get Obama and another 4 years of using taxpayer money to pay back his cronies. I had hoped we hadn't yet hit the tipping point, but it sadly looks as if we have. Add the corrupt media to the mix and middle America doesn't have a chance.

middle america doesn't have a chance as long as we buy into the trickle down, kiss the oligarch's ass bullshit.

do you really believe every rich guy in america is going to leave if his taxes go up?

srsly?

middle america doesn't have a chance as long as we buy into the trickle down, kiss the oligarch's ass bullshit.

do you really believe every rich guy in america is going to leave if his taxes go up?

srsly?

You voted for us to run headlong at a 20 trillion dollar debt. Way to fucking go. and yes, a good deal of the rich will pack it in and leave as well as the corporations, they're the only ones who have the choices, the middle class has to stay here and pay for the moochers. Job well done my ass.

srsly?

You voted for us to run headlong at a 20 trillion dollar debt. Way to fucking go. and yes, a good deal of the rich will pack it in and leave as well as the corporations, they're the only ones who have the choices, the middle class has to stay here and pay for the moochers. Job well done my ass.

oh, willow, don't be such a debbie downer

did you really think romney was going to do anything he said he was going to do?

really?

i live in mass; it didn't matter who i voted for

srsly?

Tissue?

srsly?

did you really think romney was going to do anything he said he was going to do?

really?

I would like to have seen him given a chance, we already know what this asshole will do which is pile up a trillion dollars of new debt every year.

srsly?

Tissue?

Yes! If it's free.

srsly?

really?

You mean Romney's plan to raise spending, make no baseline cuts, and rearrange taxes wouldn't have balanced the budget like Romney said?

really?

You mean Romney's plan to raise spending, make no baseline cuts, and rearrange taxes wouldn't have balanced the budget like Romney said?

pretty much

he only balanced the budget in mass on the backs of people who needed licenses for various activities

he's an odious piece of shit, imo.

Forum List

Back