Mitt Romeny Wins Illinois

Not surprised has the media tried to explain how this is not a Romney win yet they seem to try that every time he wins.

It was predicted. No shock here.

predictions often prove wrong

:eusa_shifty:

Romney vs Obama

gonna be a good fight

Depends on how big the %; is the book by your friend BLACK MAJORITY?

Not the campaigns, but the super pacs.

Most news is being regurgitated with models and experts schooled using technologies based on old formulas. This year we have citizens united super pacs. new ballgame

Watch the pacs. Follow the money.

gonna be a great battle

I will get cable tv in Sept - Dec

LANDSLIDE victory for Romney.
As I have been saying for months, he is the best shot at beating Obammie.
And his wife Ann is very smart and sharp.

It's hilarious! Watching Mitt Romney's speech. Seems we've lost our "freedom" under Obama. One lie after another. And his policies? End regulations and cut taxes. That's it. That's all he's got. The foundation of every Republican failed policy.

America is getting hit with the "Double Whammy" of Paul Ryan's zany budget and Mitt's "tried and true" Republican policies of deficit growth and new jobs in China.

Hey, let's "grow" our military. The "final straw".

In my-not-so-hyumble-opinion, normally I'd say Romney has run too far to the right to recover. He has damaged much of the charm he had for people like me who were open to taking a hard look at the choices come the general election.

But, what will the super pacs do to each candidate? The pacs will not all back a campaign. Wait and see what Dante is talking about. The race will get very interesting and will turn more people off.

Citizens United might just be the best thing to happen to American democracy since the late 1700s

In my-not-so-hyumble-opinion, normally I'd say Romney has run too far to the right to recover. He has damaged much of the charm he had for people like me who were open to taking a hard look at the choices come the general election.

But, what will the super pacs do to each candidate? The pacs will not all back a campaign. Wait and see what Dante is talking about. The race will get very interesting and will turn more people off.

Citizens United might just be the best thing to happen to American democracy since the late 1700s

Which could be best for the nation; a disgusted electorate pays attention. Complacency damages.

Which could be best for the nation; a disgusted electorate pays attention. Complacency damages.

Weak people like you maybe. I don't want everyone to vote. I want people who care and who are motivated ti get involved to vote. Fuck people who think democracy should be nice and sweet and easy.

Reality sucks, but people like me thrive in it.

Romney vs Obama

gonna be a good fight

IMO Romney's biggest fight is not gonna be with Obama. It's gonna be with his statements and the way he had to run so far right in this primary.

I predict the race will not be so much about the campaigns running against each other, as much as it will be about the campaigns running against the super pacs.

Romney vs Obama

gonna be a good fight

IMO Romney's biggest fight is not gonna be with Obama. It's gonna be with his statements and the way he had to run so far right in this primary.

That is not as bad as the battle Barack Obama is going to have with himself...such as being the only president to have a deficit every month of his presidency, wanting higher gas prices(and having the videos to prove it), record deficit, record debt, him and the Democrats lying to the CBO about the cost of Obamcare being $940 billion, when the real cost is now at minimum $1.76 trillion dollars, forcing Obamacare against the will of the American people, having the worst unemployment numbers since the great depression. This idiot, the Democrats and their slavish media is running on the economy improving, which is a lie, even Democrat pollster Stan Greenberg is telling Obama and Democrats NOT to run on an improving economy because Americans are NOT living it. I can write a book on things that are going against Obama, and uhhh...yeah...this time he has a record that can be used against him.

As for Romney, he gave a great speech tonight, he is going to win over people. All he has to do is instead of stating, "Obama's attack on economic freedom", modify it to "Obama's war on freedom".

I dare you to take a look at Mitt Romney's first primary debate, to his victory speech in Il. tonight. As Romney gets closer to locking up the nomination, he will relax more and more, and improve more and more in his speeches and delivery. Yeah, look at the differences...after that it shouldn't take much to figure out Karl Marx Obama is a one termer.

Forum List

Back