Mitt picks on kid in HS/Obama voted against protecting babies born alive act

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Great article. And it puts things in the proper perspective.

We have a hearsay incident that happened in 1965. On the other hand we have proof that 4 times Obama voted for infanticide.

Mitt might have picked on a couple of kids. Obama most definitely was willing to let aborted babies that were born alive just die aka infanticide.

But Mitt Romney according to liberals is the "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil one".

Disclaimer: I'm not giving Romney a pass if he bullied someone as an idiotic teen. BUT
I'm not giving Obama a pass on his votes on infanticide as an adult.

Timeline

February 22: Born Alive Infants Protection Act (Senate Bill 1095) was first introduced in the Illinois Senate.

March 28: Then State Senator Barack Obama voted "NO" on the bill in the Senate Judiciary Committee. (Re: dating, the bill was introduced one day, and the vote was held the next. The tally is dated the day the hearing on the bill began.)

March 30: Obama spoke against the bill on the Senate floor.

March 30: Obama voted "PRESENT" on the Senate floor.

January 30: Born Alive Infants Protection Act (Senate Bill 1662) was reintroduced after failing to become law the prior year.

March 6: Then State Senator Barack Obama voted "NO" on the bill in the Senate Judiciary Committee.

April 4: Obama spoke against the bill on the Senate floor.

April 4: Obama voted "NO" on the Senate floor.

July 18: Congress passed the federal version of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act.

August 5: The federal version of the Born Alive Infants Protection was signed by the President into law.

February 19: Born Alive Infants Protection Act (Senate Bill 1082) was reintroduced after failing to become law the prior year.

March 13: After first voting for an amendment to make the Illinois Born Alive Infants Protection Act identical to the federal version, Obama voted against the bill. (Re: dating, the bill was introduced one day, and the vote was held the next. The tally is dated the day the hearing on the bill began.)

Born Alive Truth

fetal-brain.jpg

I encourage the left to attack Romney about his high school days. Please. Do that. It makes you look really intelligent. I mean, who gives a fuck about the economy, the clusterfuck of a healthcare bill, foreclosures, massive unemployment and underemployment, rising prices across the country.... yea, it's Romney HS record that is gonna get the independents voting for Obama. Trust me. Would I lie to you?

I encourage the left to attack Romney about his high school days. Please. Do that. It makes you look really intelligent. I mean, who gives a fuck about the economy, the clusterfuck of a healthcare bill, foreclosures, massive unemployment and underemployment, rising prices across the country.... yea, it's Romney HS record that is gonna get the independents voting for Obama. Trust me. Would I lie to you?

I have to tell you, I've never been a political race ever where it feels like we are in a school yard.

Seamus? Now this?

What next blazing headlines at the Washington Post going :

"Romney had cooties when he was a child"?

Screaming headlines at the NYT:

"Romney picked his nose once according to grossed out victim in Grade 3. Former classmate to make accusations on Piers Morgan tonight"?

Holy toledo this is stupid shit. Nice platform to run on Dems!:lol:

Sheesh.

New Topics

Forum List

Back