Mitt Now leads Colorado

Most returning leaders do so with a reduced majoirity. I can't think of many leaders who have enjoyed a bigger majority in their second term than their first anywhere in the world.

There must be one or two, but most analysts would always go for a drop in the majority of 20% or so.

Either way, I think Romney's $5 trillion of reduced revenue will cost him a mountain of votes a awareness of what that means filters through. I wouldn't expect the kind of blind worship for extra spending that we see on this board from the Happy Spending "conservatives".

You only need to go back to 2004; the last time an incumbent president ran. Dubya got more support his second time around.

Ras is showing Obama +1 in CO today, up from Romney +2 pre-debate. Looks like the debate isn't going to be the game changer some thought it would be.

Careful, Ace. The RCP has shown some softening in the undecided areas of the swing states.

However, MI, NV, and NH are still way beyond the margin of error, while FL, NC, and VA may be drifting out of Obama's orbit, a big blow.

OH, once again, may be the decider.

Forum List

Back