Mitt not making fun of flood waters now, BUT

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mitt Romney Pressed On Climate Change: 'Do You Still Think The Rising Of The Seas Is Funny?'

We all saw Mittens making fun of the flooding but this is what caught my eye -

"... if you'd like to see my view on global warming, I wrote a book, and there's a chapter on global warming and you'll see what I think we can do to deal with it."

No, not his "views" on global warming because that changes daily but, why is it that Mittens will never just answer a question?

During the Clown Car Candidate Circus, he would say people had to read his book. As recently as the debates, he forgot what his position was and actually said we would have to read his website. Then, stupidly, he repeatedly contradicted his site just as he contradicted his own book.

Now, instead of simply stating his position, he says we should all run right out and buy his (fictional) book to find out what he believes about global warming.

Will it ever become obvious to him that if he would just tell the truth and stick to the truth, he wouldn't get into so much trouble for not being able to remember his many lies?

Nope.

If elected, he will have a special cabinet member whose job it is to keep track of Mittens' lies and run out to tell the press that "... what Mittens means to say is ... "

Mitt Romney Pressed On Climate Change: 'Do You Still Think The Rising Of The Seas Is Funny?'

We all saw Mittens making fun of the flooding but this is what caught my eye -

"... if you'd like to see my view on global warming, I wrote a book, and there's a chapter on global warming and you'll see what I think we can do to deal with it."

No, not his "views" on global warming because that changes daily but, why is it that Mittens will never just answer a question?

During the Clown Car Candidate Circus, he would say people had to read his book. As recently as the debates, he forgot what his position was and actually said we would have to read his website. Then, stupidly, he repeatedly contradicted his site just as he contradicted his own book.

Now, instead of simply stating his position, he says we should all run right out and buy his (fictional) book to find out what he believes about global warming.

Will it ever become obvious to him that if he would just tell the truth and stick to the truth, he wouldn't get into so much trouble for not being able to remember his many lies?

Nope.

If elected, he will have a special cabinet member whose job it is to keep track of Mittens' lies and run out to tell the press that "... what Mittens means to say is ... "

I don't think Romney is going to hire Jay Carney, even though he is vastly experienced for that job.

rw's think its just find to make fun of the victims of Sandy.

If this jerk is prez, you'd better hope you're not in the way of a natural disaster. He'll make fun of you but you're part of the 47% he says don't take responsibility for themselves and won't vote for him anyway.

Idiots.

rw's think its just find to make fun of the victims of Sandy.

If this jerk is prez, you'd better hope you're not in the way of a natural disaster. He'll make fun of you but you're part of the 47% he says don't take responsibility for themselves and won't vote for him anyway.

Idiots.
Nobody's making fun of storm victims, you retard.

But he did and you cannot deny that.

He made fun of them with his idiotic 'holding back the waters' crap and again with his obscene campaign "victory rally" where he passed out a few canned goods so his very few fans could pretend to give them to him so HE could pretend to look like the human being he isn't.

It didn't help that it came right on the heels of that pathetic toilet paper and cardboard box photo op and LyinRyan's fake dishwashing photo op.

Their entire campaign has been a disaster but gawd help us all if they're elected. What a nightmare.

But he did and you cannot deny that.

He made fun of them with his idiotic 'holding back the waters' crap and again with his obscene campaign "victory rally" where he passed out a few canned goods so his very few fans could pretend to give them to him so HE could pretend to look like the human being he isn't.

It didn't help that it came right on the heels of that pathetic toilet paper and cardboard box photo op and LyinRyan's fake dishwashing photo op.

Their entire campaign has been a disaster but gawd help us all if they're elected. What a nightmare.
Oh, I see your problem:

You're a retard.

Forum List

Back