Mitt mitt mitt. say it ain't so

the people who ignore our eroding rights/freedoms remind me of the citizens who decided to side with the british government right before the US revolution. it appears to be too much trouble for them to continue to fight for the rights/freedoms given us via blood and hardship. they're just lazy or scared. they just kinda sit back and take it. they don't wanna rock the boat. what's a few extra missing freedoms anyway. heck, they'll tell you that they weren't using them anyway.

i have a feeling that if the US government, in it's infancy, would have tried to strip people of the rights that we're freely losing these days, they would have been met at the barrel of a musket.

Excuse me......but isn't this thread proof that "we" know we are in the water? Or...are you saying that it is ALREADY too late?

The fact that you are denying the premise illustrates that you don't know you're in the pot doesn't it?

I would like to have a timeline, please. When will we become a police state? Is this going to occur within the next 5 years? A decade? Any idea?

We already have laws that throw people in jail based on what plants they have in their back yard and what they do to their own body in the privacy of their own home, what more do you want?

Forum List

Back