Mitt is a Calico Cat conservative.

NO, I'll let you do it. What is conservative about Mitt Romney?

I think Mitt would say something to the effect of, "Corporations are people my friend". But I would like to hear what Sniper has to say regarding what conservative means.

We have done this before.

Libertarians are irrelevant.

So your definition of conservative is "libertarians are irrelevant":eusa_think:

Seriously give us your thoughts, not your anti-libertarian thoughts.

I think Mitt would say something to the effect of, "Corporations are people my friend". But I would like to hear what Sniper has to say regarding what conservative means.

We have done this before.

Libertarians are irrelevant.

So your definition of conservative is "libertarians are irrelevant":eusa_think:

Seriously give us your thoughts, not your anti-libertarian thoughts.

You are the most irrelevant theorist on the board.

That would make you the most irrelevant non-thinker on the board. Seriously give me your ideas regarding what conservative is.

Wait I have your answer already.....It will probably be something like this....."you are dumb (translation....I am a brain dead and have no thoughts, but still know how to insult people like I am still in the 1st grade).

The only reason this is coming up is because he is going to be nominated to run for the POSTUS.

His opponent will be Barack Obama.

Any discussion around Mitt has to be in the context of BHO.

So, if Mitt is a Calico Cat, what kind of Cat is Obama ?

The only reason this is coming up is because he is going to be nominated to run for the POSTUS.

3afd06db-a1b8-405a-9e99-07d673c989b9.jpg

I'm thinking that if the OP had referred to the Cheshire Cat instead of a calico cat, we would have the basis for a better discussion.

If I am remembering my cat lore correctly, I believe all calico cats are female. I'm pretty sure Romney has a full set of balls.

For me it isn't enough that he isn't a far left looney without a clue. I want much more than that from my President, but Romney brings credentials of which a Barack Obama can't even comprehend, much less emulate. Romney's track record suggests he has the balls and the credentials. Whether he has the conservative character remains to be seen, but we have had to find that out the hard way for almost all of our Presidents.

That would make you the most irrelevant non-thinker on the board. Seriously give me your ideas regarding what conservative is.

Wait I have your answer already.....It will probably be something like this....."you are dumb (translation....I am a brain dead and have no thoughts, but still know how to insult people like I am still in the 1st grade).

Some variation of "Jane, you ignorant slut."

Mitt's record is that of a progressive, shit Mitt called himself Progressive...

Yep. He is. The parties are very much the same with divide and conquer talking points that all lead to the same big govt. agenda.

Just look at how much Obama kept and stepped up from Bushes civil liberty, deficit spending and illegal war policies. Romney, if he were to take the seat, would push the same agenda.

Seems that thinking has exited the building and party lockstep is all that remains. Lemmings to the cliff.....

Who says so?

Does that mean that any discussion around Obama has to be in the context of Mittens?

Forum List

Back