Mitt has NO ethics, NO morals

GAWD, Stephanie, give it a rest already.

You don't seem to understand that what makes this especially disgusting is that Mittens is the worst kind of draft dodger. He didn't just run away. He actually protested the protesters. How could he be any more cowardly than that?

And, now, to USE this man's death to get elected?

You are WRONG. This mother has every right to refuse Mittens the USE of her son's death just to get elected.

STFU already.

oh so that's it, you have to SERVE now in order to care about the troops..
WHEN DID OBAMA SERVE? And how about when he PROTESTED agaisnt our country?
we get your all's GAME
You shut the fuck up idiot and stop using this service member for your ALL'S POLITICAL AGENDA

edit:

Last edited:
this is for the peice of shit op and the rest of you USING this dead service member

Romney won’t tell story of meeting former SEAL killed in Benghazi after SEAL’s mom objects Update: Widow of another SEAL says Romney mention ‘greatest honor’

SNIP:
posted at 2:41 pm on October 10, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

The Romney campaign has vowed not to tell the story of Romney’s chance meeting with the late Glen Doherty anymore, as Doherty’s mother objected to it publicly. Romney related a tale of meeting the “impressive” young man at a Christmas party, on the trail Tuesday. Doherty was killed in the attacks on the Benghazi consulate in Libya last month.
Mitt Romney’s campaign said today he will stop citing his meeting with a former Navy Seal killed in last month’s terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Libya after the victim’s mother protested his use of her son’s death.

“He shouldn’t make my son’s death part of his political agenda. It’s wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama,” said Barbara Doherty, the mother of the slain Navy Seal Glen Doherty.

She added, “I don’t trust Romney.”

You can watch the clip, in which Romney doesn’t use Doherty’s name, and decide if that’s what he was doing, but the campaign is of course right to respect her wishes.

I know it’s impossible for me to post a moment from a presidential candidate without political implications, but truly, what’s striking about this story is the remarkable coincidence that led Mitt Romney to have had a personal encounter with Doherty, who ended up at the tragic center of this story this month. From a pure human interest angle, it’s fascinating, and clearly told with respect and in good faith by Romney:

For what it’s worth, I hope Romney’s short-lived mention of the circumstances of Doherty’s death, in which he was going above and beyond to serve and save others, leads to a wider understanding of his heroism.

In comments that have gotten far less coverage, the mother of former SEAL Tyrone Woods, also killed that day in Benghazi, took to her Facebook page to object to the administration’s handling of the investigation of the attack:

Don’t want to ever politicize the loss of my son in Libya, but it has been 16 days and the FBI has yet to get to Benghazi to begin their investigation. Apparently they have made it to Tripoli but haven’t been allowed to enter Benghazi. Meanwhile, the diplomatic outpost where Tyrone and Glen died, was not and is not secured. Absolutely unacceptable.

Update: The other side of this coin is Jane Horton, the widow of Navy SEAL Chris Horton, killed in action in Afghanistan:
Jane Horton began crying on the other end of the phone when she learned that Mitt Romney had been using the story of her husband, Chris Horton, who was killed in Afghanistan, as a part of his stump speech.

“Wow,” the 26-year-old said. “I had no idea.

“To be honest, I’ve been through a lot and I’m not a super emotional person but it brings me to tears,” Horton said in an interview with ABC News, after being informed of her husband’s newfound spot on the national stage. “Not that he’s telling my story, but that he’s telling my husband’s story, it means the world to me.

And, the quote Romney should put on his bathroom mirror for inspiration:
“One of the last things my husband said to me before he was killed, when I would ask him, ‘Chris, what do you need over there? What can I send you?’ he said, ‘I need a new president,’” Horton recalled.

all of it here
Romney won’t tell story of meeting former SEAL killed in Benghazi after SEAL’s mom objects Update: Widow of another SEAL says Romney mention ‘greatest honor’ « Hot Air

Last edited:
Romney Still Using Dead SEAL’s Story on the Campaign Trail, In Spite of Mother’s Wishes | Politicker

The pubpots have been using the Navy SEALS to further their twisted agenda but this is beyond the pale.

Romney needs to stop pretending he had a relationship with this man.

Romney needs to STFU.

As a senator obama voted against the partial birth abortion protection act. Which would have given aid and comfort to baby's born after a partial birth abortion.

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Abortion survivor lambasts Obama infanticide vote in ‘withering’ new ad

OP, ROMNEY has no morals???

You need to educate yourself.
Google 'The Obama File' by Beckwith.
This is NOT a hate site.
This is a file kept for five years on Obama by a retired AF officer.
All information is backed up by links to his speeches, news articles and matters of record.
It is so good that The United States Library of Congress has selected
TheObamaFile for inclusion in its historic collection of Internet materials
Link at site.

It's DISGUSTING the liberals will turn this service members death into something so ugly to use against someone..Yet show no anger against the THE ADMINISTATION who had a hand in it

Romney spoke of a off chance of meeting this man..NOTHING political about it

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK

Last edited:
It's DISGUSTING the liberals will turn this service members death into something so ugly to use against someone..Yet show no anger against the THE ADMINISTATION who had a hand in it

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK

Then go take your meds and go to sleep. Will that get you to STFU??

Liberals cry over Romney mentioning a fallen hero, but could give two craps who caused his death. Obama and his administration removed the Marine post assigned to protecting that embassy and denied several requests prior to the attack to reinstate the post. They had live feed and communication with the embassy on the day of the attack many hours before the terrorist engaged. There were squads of Marines sitting in Tripoli. Time by commercial jet from Tripoli to Benghazi, 1 hour and they still did not send help to secure and evacuate the VIP's. Marines under MOS 5800 catagory are assigned to embassies which does not fall under Security Funding. My opinion, if the "Commander in Chief' spent half his time with intel as he does with Hollywood our Americans would be live and well. He lies, his administration lies, and he knows people like you are too dumb to google search records the DoD to figure out the truth. As a Marine all I see are a bunch of Liberals who could give two shits about these heros and more about a failing president. Thank god for this country because you would be the first group of people I would throw into the fray. You have no clue.

YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK

Then go take your meds and go to sleep. Will that get you to STFU??

speaking of meds, you should have them up your dosage:bye1:

Liberals cry over Romney mentioning a fallen hero, but could give two craps who caused his death. Obama and his administration removed the Marine post assigned to protecting that embassy and denied several requests prior to the attack to reinstate the post. They had live feed and communication with the embassy on the day of the attack many hours before the terrorist engaged. There were squads of Marines sitting in Tripoli. Time by commercial jet from Tripoli to Benghazi, 1 hour and they still did not send help to secure and evacuate the VIP's. Marines under MOS 5800 catagory are assigned to embassies which does not fall under Security Funding. My opinion, if the "Commander in Chief' spent half his time with intel as he does with Hollywood our Americans would be live and well. He lies, his administration lies, and he knows people like you are too dumb to google search records the DoD to figure out the truth. As a Marine all I see are a bunch of Liberals who could give two shits about these heros and more about a failing president. Thank god for this country because you would be the first group of people I would throw into the fray. You have no clue.

No surprise there. One could argue though, that had he actually been paying attention, he could have potentially compounded the damage.

Forum List

Back