Mitt deserved to lose

Liberty... Pat yourself on the back for the help you gave in keeping us in hell. In a swing state your vote was nothing more than a vote for Obama. You can tell yourself that you voted for principle and ideals, but you didn't. You used your vote to help Obama get re-elected. In a primary, we should all vote principle, but in the general, you knew that Johnson had no chance. When it all comes crashing down, you can hang your head and know that you didn't try to stop it.

Pat yourself on the back for nominating a loser that didn't deserve Liberty's vote.

So you voted for Obama too huh? Nice job.

Keep telling yourself that.

Hey, in 2016 how about you nominate Santorum. Imagine how many left leaning independents and women will flock to the polls for him!

Pat yourself on the back for nominating a loser that didn't deserve Liberty's vote.

Nope, but you voted for his clone.

Only the ignorant that didn't bother to research the candidates thinks that. Tell me how much closer to the Libertarian position Obama is than Romney? I'm sure assassinating U.S. citizens from a kill list was a nice addition to your platform.

Liberdads might post a Revolutionary snake map or they might hid behind any number of presidents and claim an agenda related to Constitutional rights but the movement has been corrupted by plain old junkie community activists who want to sell drugs to our kids. It ain't about liberty, it's about drugs.

Mitt was supposed to lose. Now the GOP can point to the even higher debt and worse conditions and nominate a "reformer" that will get elected easily. Then when the reformer does what all polititians do - fail to fix the problem ( they are the problem) then when the country is gasping for its last breath the population will vote for a third party candidate. Alas it will be too little too late and the US of A will simply collapse shortly after the 2020 election. Nobody can fix a 40 trillion dollar debt. That is what it will be - or more by 2020.
So, be glad that you voted for one of the only two candidates that had a chance to win. Even though, win or lose, they would have done the same thing that they always do - spend more money than they have to impress the population they serve - and that isn't us.

Hey, in 2016 how about you nominate Santorum. Imagine how many left leaning independents and women will flock to the polls for him!

Why would I want Santorum? I don't give a damn who marries who or how many abortions someone has as long as someone isn't expecting me to pay the bill. I'm sorry if people are offended by the reality, but if you live in a swing state and you voted 3rd party, then your vote helped to elect Obama. I didn't create the reality. I'm just pointing it out.

Nope, but you voted for his clone.

Only the ignorant that didn't bother to research the candidates thinks that. Tell me how much closer to the Libertarian position Obama is than Romney? I'm sure assassinating U.S. citizens from a kill list was a nice addition to your platform.

Well the way you just assassinated that straw man I'm sure you could give Obama some tips. :lol:

Why would I want Santorum? I don't give a damn who marries who or how many abortions someone has as long as someone isn't expecting me to pay the bill. I'm sorry if people are offended by the reality, but if you live in a swing state and you voted 3rd party, then your vote helped to elect Obama. I didn't create the reality. I'm just pointing it out.

Did Obama lose by 1 vote in Ohio? No? Then my non-vote meant nothing.

I'm sure Obama thanks you just the same.

I'm sure Obama thanks you just the same.

How did you know? He tweeted me this directly:

"This happened because of you. Thank you."

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/266030802482126848

In no state did any "alternate" party get enough of the vote to make a difference in the outcome of the election. Even in Colorado where the third party (Libertarians) got 1% of the vote it was too small a number to change the results.
So, to those who voted your conscience... GOOD for you!
I did too and my candidate didn't win any states either.
I have to check what passed in my state - maybe I did better here.

Liberdads might post a Revolutionary snake map or they might hid behind any number of presidents and claim an agenda related to Constitutional rights but the movement has been corrupted by plain old junkie community activists who want to sell drugs to our kids. It ain't about liberty, it's about drugs.

Fuck you too, Whitehall! That's a God-damned lie, you stupid son of a bitch.

You should really use more than Wiki to educate yourself about Libertarians.

Also, what do you think our Founders would say about your drug 'issue'?

I'm guessing 'None of MY business.'

Don't like 'em? Don't DO 'em...

In no state did any "alternate" party get enough of the vote to make a difference in the outcome of the election. Even in Colorado where the third party (Libertarians) got 1% of the vote it was too small a number to change the results.
So, to those who voted your conscience... GOOD for you!
I did too and my candidate didn't win any states either.
I have to check what passed in my state - maybe I did better here.

Last I checked Gary Johnson had more votes than the deficit between Romney and Obama in Florida. That was earlier today though, so it might have changed.

The reality is that if you don't start picking candidates that are more libertarian you're never going to win generals.

Mainstream republicans are too infamous for their polarizing social positions and refusal to budge an INCH on defense. Independents are sick of that fucking shit. So are women.

Get your shit together and do it quick or get used to losing.

Forum List

Back