Mitt denies more of his policies!

Is there any issue that Romney hasn't taken both sides of at some point?

This is a HUGE problem for the left. Your personal beliefs can be one thing, doing what your constituents want is another. It's called democracy, something your messiah doesn't understand. You don't get to put your personal beliefs ahead of everyone else, you have to do what benefits the American people.

Roe v Wade is a done deal, it's not going to come up again anytime soon. Mitt has a right to his personal belief about R v W. Isn't that a wonderful thing? I think it's covered in the first amendment.

Why does the left want to make this about something that is a non-issue instead of Lybia, Terrorism, the Economy and Jobs?? Those are the real issues, not Big Bird and Roe v Wade.

Roe v. Wade is now 'not a real issue'?

Anyone remember when conservatives used to support conservatives?

I remember when liberals weren't idiots like you.

This is a HUGE problem for the left. Your personal beliefs can be one thing, doing what your constituents want is another. It's called democracy, something your messiah doesn't understand. You don't get to put your personal beliefs ahead of everyone else, you have to do what benefits the American people.

Roe v Wade is a done deal, it's not going to come up again anytime soon. Mitt has a right to his personal belief about R v W. Isn't that a wonderful thing? I think it's covered in the first amendment.

Why does the left want to make this about something that is a non-issue instead of Lybia, Terrorism, the Economy and Jobs?? Those are the real issues, not Big Bird and Roe v Wade.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us when you served in the military, big talker.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us when you served in the military, big talker.

I posted it here many times but the mere satisfaction that I get by making you ask means it will be quite some time before I post it again. Did ya think I didn't see you ask yesterday? Oh and btw I still am employed by the military which I also posted here. Spend the day searching my posts. It will keep you busy and prevent you from making more of an ass of yourself by implying that I did not serve. :lol::lol::lol:

P.S. You never posted when and where you served, hero!

Last edited:
I love the new angle from the Romnoids,

calling him a liar when he lies is now a smear.

Well of course he lies, he has to. We (non-liberals) of course recognize just like you to the inherent truth of liberalism. But we're racist, sexist homophobes who want companies and the rich to run our lives. Being truthful about that isn't going to get us there, so we have to lie about it. Then when we're nailed, like you nailed Romney for not being liberal, we lie, and criticize you for calling us liars. It's our only choice really.

OK the left is screaming about Mitt lying, I don't see it but hey, whatever the MSM tells them they believe.

Now on to the bigger issue.............I want to know why the Obama administration sent someone to five different news outlets to LIE about the terror attack in Benghazi??

Why is Obama lying, why is Hillary lying?? Is it to save their sorry asses to for political reasons?? I think so.

Tell me why the lie that affects our National security is OK, but Big Bird and non-abortion issues are in the news.

OK the left is screaming about Mitt lying, I don't see it but hey, whatever the MSM tells them they believe.

Now on to the bigger issue.............I want to know why the Obama administration sent someone to five different news outlets to LIE about the terror attack in Benghazi??

Why is Obama lying, why is Hillary lying?? Is it to save their sorry asses to for political reasons?? I think so.

Tell me why the lie that affects our National security is OK, but Big Bird and non-abortion issues are in the news.

That's the problem I'm having on the "Issa Thread". They don't want to talk about it. :cool:

Obama and the Democrats would love to turn the discussion in this election on abortion, BUT DON'T fall for it.

WE HAVE way too many other problems to look at.

VOTE OBAMA OUT

Um..that's a problem.

Romney says he wants to reverse Roe vs. Wade.

That's settled law..which like Campaign Reform..is becoming unsettled.

People who don't want to see that happen should seriously consider who they are voting for...because one of the most important jobs a President has is appointing judges.

Well, he says that sometimes. Yesterday he said: “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,”

Then his campaign had to say that wasn't what he meant...again.

Somebody has overshaken the etch-a-sketch.

No, they just rolled out Mitt v1.0, the moderate for that speech.

Mitt v2.0 the conservative will now be present for the next 3 speeches.

Romney says he wants to reverse Roe vs. Wade.

That's settled law..which like Campaign Reform..is becoming unsettled

Roe v. Wade is a constitutional abomination. Despite that I'm pro-choice, allowing 9 robed lawyers to amend the Constitution is far more a threat to our liberty than fighting out abortion is on a Constitutional State by State basis. The Constitution is a living document, and the Founding Fathers said how to amend it. 2/3, 2/3 and 3/4. Nowhere does it say 5/9...

This is the point I keep trying to get across on multiple abortion threads. Well Put. I have to remember this description for later use.

You forgot the "pants on fire." You have eight year old down.

Seriously, when are you going to go all the way back to pre-school and start calling him a poopy pants? It's the next logical step.

What ever you say, you simpleton bitch.

You're going eight year old running around yelling "liar" and ... you ... call ... me ... a "simpleton?"

:lmao:

A $10 mirror would change your life, my friend...

Yeah, Mitt tells his fat cat donors that Palestine are a bunch of scumbags that will never stop fighting, and then turns on a dime and tells morons like you that he's going to create a Palestinian state, and you suck his ass for it. You're the fucking child here.

Democrats say what they wished Romney had said as if he really said it. Romney points out that this isn't true. Democrats say that Romney is lying.

You're going eight year old running around yelling "liar" and ... you ... call ... me ... a "simpleton?"

Yeah, Mitt tells his fat cat donors that Palestine are a bunch of scumbags that will never stop fighting, and then turns on a dime and tells morons like you that he's going to create a Palestinian state, and you suck his ass for it. You're the fucking child here.

Mitt says that the Palestinians are a bunch of scumbags that will never stop fighting, but when they are ready to talk seriously he's ready to listen. No American president can create a Palestinian state.

I love the new angle from the Romnoids,

calling him a liar when he lies is now a smear.

Well of course he lies, he has to. We (non-liberals) of course recognize just like you to the inherent truth of liberalism. But we're racist, sexist homophobes who want companies and the rich to run our lives. Being truthful about that isn't going to get us there, so we have to lie about it. Then when we're nailed, like you nailed Romney for not being liberal, we lie, and criticize you for calling us liars. It's our only choice really.

That's why you and your wingnut ilk are seen as scumbags.

Once again you go the per-pubescent route. I never said nor think the words you put in my mouth then called me a "fucking child" for. You're the Attila of the Playground, aren't you? How many six year old have gone home crying at the taste of your cutting wit?

Forum List

Back