Mitt denies more of his policies!

Save your strength We're still voting for him. NObamaNOmore.

And there in lies the entire utter truth. Mittens could come out as an axe murderer and you all would still vote for him. Cool.

I wonder if he has a memory problem. He denies statements and polcies that he has been grandstanding for months. He lies about his positions and then his supporters sware to his lies. Frigin Amazing!

They don't call CNN the Commie News network FOR NOTHING

shun this news souce PEOPLE, They have become a arm of the DNC

Save your strength We're still voting for him. NObamaNOmore.

And there in lies the entire utter truth. Mittens could come out as an axe murderer and you all would still vote for him. Cool.

They are admitting this all over the boards.

Considering Obama could machine gun a whole kindergarten class and you would still vote for HIM, I wonder if you noticed any pots and kettles calling each other black around you...

Considering Obama could machine gun a whole kindergarten class and you would still vote for HIM, I wonder if you noticed any pots and kettles calling each other black around you...

no kidding, you can only laugh at them when they accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing

Obama and the Democrats would love to turn the discussion in this election on abortion, BUT DON'T fall for it.

WE HAVE way too many other problems to look at.

VOTE OBAMA OUT

The president and his staff lie to 300 million people every single day. You Obamabots criticizing the Romney supporters have no credibility throwing stones in a glass house.

Well no.

And Mitt's got a body on him. You're still voting for the guy.

:eusa_hand:

Well no.

The accident in France again? I thought the left had mined that one dry.

Hell, Ted Kennedy had a body on him, and that one is far more suspicous than Mitts French accident, and Teddie was relected how many times?

Obama and the Democrats would love to turn the discussion in this election on abortion, BUT DON'T fall for it.

WE HAVE way too many other problems to look at.

VOTE OBAMA OUT

Um..that's a problem.

Romney says he wants to reverse Roe vs. Wade.

That's settled law..which like Campaign Reform..is becoming unsettled.

People who don't want to see that happen should seriously consider who they are voting for...because one of the most important jobs a President has is appointing judges.

Well no.

The accident in France again? I thought the left had mined that one dry.

Hell, Ted Kennedy had a body on him, and that one is far more suspicous than Mitts French accident, and Teddie was relected how many times?

Kennedy never made it to President.

I see that you could not come up with anything original, had to copy the liberal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back