Mitt: Cut off funding for contraception and breast cancer screenings

R

rdean

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpojQh4oeK8&feature=related]Mitt Romney: Defund Planned Parenthood (Scott Hennen Show - 2/6/12) - YouTube[/ame]

More than 90% of the Planned Parenthood money goes to women's preventive health care. Mitt says we shouldn't give money to a group that provides abortions.

Yet, he takes millions from Phil Frost who makes, markets and sells the "abortion pill".

No hypocrisy there.

Reality Check: Why Is Pro-Life Mitt Romney Taking Money From Morning After Pill Maker - YouTube

It's the liberal mind set.. steal money from one group to pay for the freeloading of others..

It's gets the Democrats the votes I guess but alas screws the country and future generations over but that's not a problem...:wtf:

It's the liberal mind set.. steal money from one group to pay for the freeloading of others..

It's gets the Democrats the votes I guess but alas screws the country and future generations over but that's not a problem...:wtf:

We 'steal' money to pay for the education of kids whose family's couldn't otherwise afford it, should we end that too?

Straw Man BS!

Women do not need to rely on Planned Parenthood for preventive health care. The Affordable Care Act gives them all the healthcare they need.

We 'steal' money to pay for the education of kids whose family's couldn't otherwise afford it, should we end that too?

Yes if the kids are only using it for a 4 year graduation party. Only the ones who apply themselves & get decent grades should get the college education money. The rest need to work or go to a short trade school.

Last edited:

Yes if the kids are only using it for a 4 year graduation party. Only the ones who apply themselves & get decent grades should get the education money. The rest need to work or go to a short trade school.

I'm talking about our K - 12 public school system.

Why should we steal money from the well-off to educate those who can't pay their own way?

Straw Man BS!

Women do not need to rely on Planned Parenthood for preventive health care. The Affordable Care Act gives them all the healthcare they need.

Romney is also planning to get rid of the Affordable Care Act,

but hey,

dumber posts have been made this morning already, so don't feel too embarassed.

Yes if the kids are only using it for a 4 year graduation party. Only the ones who apply themselves & get decent grades should get the education money. The rest need to work or go to a short trade school.

Why should we steal money from the well-off to educate those who can't pay their own way?

Why must kids still be forced to go to the failed K-12 education system? You assholes stole their vouchers.

Straw Man BS!

Romney is also planning to get rid of the Affordable Care Act,

but hey,

dumber posts have been made this morning already, so don't feel too embarassed.

Bullshit - Romney invented the Affordable Care Act AKA Romneycare!

Last edited:

Why must kids still be forced to go to the failed K-12 education system? You assholes stole their vouchers.

So, you would end compulsory education, or end tax payer funded K-12 education, or both?

Do you have an actual opinion on the subject or are you just agitating?

Romney is also planning to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, but hey, dumber posts have been made this morning already, so don't feel too embarassed.
Romney is also planning to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, (and replace it with RomneyCare) but hey, dumber posts have been made this morning already, so don't feel too embarassed.

No , just do it better...less liberal brainwash and more education..

Forum List

Back