Mitt already blaming others for his loss

Last edited:
Romney doesn't want to talk about his governorship because he left with a 34% approval rating.

Romney doesn't want to talk about Bain Capital because he looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas.

Romney doesn't want to talk about his religion because its a weird cult.

Romney doesn't want to talk about his taxes because he supervised the biggest tax fraud in American history at Marriott.

Mitt Romney: 'I Say That Jokingly, But It Would Be Helpful To Be Latino'

IOW, let the blaming begin.

What a coward and fraud he is. Nothing is ever his fault. Fact is, its his own lack of qualifications and his own big mouth that are losing him the election.

My understanding is that this election really isn't about convincing voters to change their minds and vote for you (for either Obama or Romney), it's really an exercise in motivating your base of support and getting them out to vote. I think that Romney was just conceding the fact that he has little chance of getting most of those that normally vote Democrat to switch over and vote Republican. It is disingenuous though for Republicans to assert that those Americans who lose their jobs when the companies they worked for "outsource" them to foreign countries are just a bunch of slackers with a victim complex who are simply looking for Government handouts.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney: 'I Say That Jokingly, But It Would Be Helpful To Be Latino'

IOW, let the blaming begin.

What a coward and fraud he is. Nothing is ever his fault. Fact is, its his own lack of qualifications and his own big mouth that are losing him the election.

My understanding is that this election really isn't about convincing voters to change their minds and vote for you (for either Obama or Romney), it's really an exercise in motivating your base of support and getting them out the vote. I think that Romney was just conceding the fact that he has little chance of getting most of those that normally vote Democrat to switch over and vote Republican. It is disingenuous though for Republicans to assert that those Americans who lose their jobs when the companies they worked for "outsource" them to foreign countries are just a bunch of slackers with a victim complex who are simply looking for Government handouts.

Republican President George Bush grabbed 40% of the latino vote in 2004. Mr. Sketch is sitting around 26%. So it's all about him not Republicans.

Mitt Romney’s Latino problem - The Washington Post

Your coward, fraud, blame everyone else President is cool though? It's hilarious you can call someone else that when you support Obama. It says a lot about where we are in politics. Reality is no longer a factor.

So where exactly is he blaming anyone for losing the race he is going to win?

Last edited:
Romney doesn't want to talk about his governorship because he left with a 34% approval rating.

Romney doesn't want to talk about Bain Capital because he looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas.

Romney doesn't want to talk about his taxes because he supervised the biggest tax fraud in American history at Marriott.

Obama doesn't want to talk about the economy.... because he fucked up.

Other than the economy, the rest is smoke and mirrors.

Wasn't there some complaining recently about Romney being born in Mexico?

The Right wants to ignore that the economy was in free fall when the President took over. Becuase he didn't fix the mess fast enough you think the right deserves another shot?

I'll pass.

The Right wants to ignore that the economy was in free fall when the President took over. Becuase he didn't fix the mess fast enough you think the right deserves another shot?

I'll pass.

Obama had his shot and screwed the pooch. He's fired.

I'll pass.

Obama had his shot and screwed the pooch. He's fired.

Yup. His policies ain't done jack for the economy.

He did say that if he couldn't fix things in one term he didn't deserve another.

I'm all for holding him to his word.

I'll pass.

He didnt fix the mess at all. He actively made it worse.

Who is a better choice to fix our nation?

Obama who has never fixed a thing in his life
Or Romney who made his fortune fixing businesses. Fixed the Olympics and improved Mass?

if the person you hired doesnt do what he was hired to do, you let him go and find someone else.

Forum List

Back