MITCH McCONNELLY, TEA PARTYERS

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
MITCH McCONNELLY, TEA PARTYERS

Do not speak for me and millions of other Americans. Tea Baggers are a radical white power movement organized after Obama was elected. I, a minority, do not know anyone that do not want affordable healthcare and cost should not matter when thousands of Americans are losing their lives each year because they cannot afford healthcare. The white power organization want to take this country back a when old white men ruled for white people. Ain’t gonna happen.

The founding fathers did not speak for me and the Constitutions was not written for me and other minorities. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are speaking for me and millions of others. Stop mis-leading people by referring to the tea partyers as “ the American people.” I have never seen anyone who looks like me in the group meetings. It is a magnet for KKK, white supremacists and Aryan nations incited to violence by Rush and Beck.

Canadians come here for medical care. Where do Americans do for medical care? Mexico, who has better and more affordable medical care then we do. And dental care.

Obamacare will create millions of jobs all across the country in the government and private sector. Those workers will pay taxes and those taxes will go back into the system to work for the American people.

Hospitals will have to be built to take care of those millions that will be added to the medical care system. Hospitals are privately own and will pay for building and pay wages of staff,etc they will pay taxes.

Clinics will have to be built, furnished and staffed, paid by the government and those workers will pay taxes that will go back into the system.

9-18-race-card-checkmate.jpg

Beck and Rush inciting violence? There's a laugh.

Rush doesnt even encourage demonstration. Beck is encouragin non-violent protest.

And it sure as heck sounds the writer is a lot more racist than any tea partier.

LilolLady, wrong again, the Tea Party is not a racist org. The Constitution was written for everyone.

Forum List

Back