Mitch McConnell to resign!?

Is Senate Majority Speaker Mitch McConnell about to resign his position?

I sure hope so.

Mitch McConnell to resign!?
FYI-Your article is from a very questionable blog...more than likely fake news...or a push from Steve Bannon behind the scene...

The Horn News
*Voting Polls do not affect MBFC bias ratings

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact.
The Horn News - Media Bias/Fact Check

So, more than likely McConnell is not resigning as the senate majority leader... this is just far right wishful thinking passed around as news...
So, a biased fact checking site says it's biased? LOLOL! Too funny. You should be a comedian.
Ahhhhhh, of course, right wing nut jobs think FACT Ceckers give you cooties! :D
Not at al. We simply recognize that they are extremely biased. If you cared at all about the truth, you'd realize this. Here ya go. Read this.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...inds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

You might learn something. Ignorance can be cured. But I believe that is not your problem.

Nope.

The only way you get rid of McConnell as Senate Majority Leader is if Democrats win the Senate next year ( Unlikely ), he dies or is elected out of office ( Still unlikely )...

So enjoy...
If Islamic terrorists had a nuke (they probably do) and were looking for a target (They most definitely are), I would seriously suggest that they target Washington, DC. I believe they would do the least damage that way. I mean, is there ANYTHING in DC that would be missed by patriotic Americans, other than a few monuments?

New Topics

Forum List

Back