Mitch McConnell to resign!?

Is Senate Majority Speaker Mitch McConnell about to resign his position?

I sure hope so.

FYI-Your article is from a very questionable blog...more than likely fake news...or a push from Steve Bannon behind the scene...

The Horn News
*Voting Polls do not affect MBFC bias ratings

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact.
The Horn News - Media Bias/Fact Check

So, more than likely McConnell is not resigning as the senate majority leader... this is just far right wishful thinking passed around as news...

God let's hope so. But i have my doubts. Swamp Creatures don't usually voluntarily give up their power. Him and Paul Ryan are incredibly untrustworthy and incompetent. I would like to see both at least be removed from their leadership positions. I'd settle for that.

I sure hope so.

FYI-Your article is from a very questionable blog...more than likely fake news...or a push from Steve Bannon behind the scene...

The Horn News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Notes: The Horn News is a news and opinion blog with an extreme right bias in reporting. Virtually, all stories are pro-right and anti-left. The Horn uses loaded language frequently and often sources information to far right and questionable sources. Has a false claim via Politifact.

So, more than likely McConnell is not resigning as the senate majority leader... this is just far right wishful thinking passed around as news...
So, a biased fact checking site says it's biased? LOLOL! Too funny. You should be a comedian.

I sure hope so.

The Horn News

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

So, a biased fact checking site says it's biased? LOLOL! Too funny. You should be a comedian.
Ahhhhhh, of course, right wing nut jobs think FACT Ceckers give you cooties! :D

God let's hope so. But i have my doubts. Swamp Creatures don't usually voluntarily give up their power. Him and Paul Ryan are incredibly untrustworthy and incompetent. I would like to see both at least be removed from their leadership positions. I'd settle for that.

They are like tapeworms. Always present in piles of sticky shit, and serve no purpose other then to suck their host dry and multiply. Getting rid of parasites is always disgusting. The political ruling class is the same. They won't go anywhere without making a huge mess.

Nope.

The only way you get rid of McConnell as Senate Majority Leader is if Democrats win the Senate next year ( Unlikely ), he dies or is elected out of office ( Still unlikely )...

So enjoy...

They are like tapeworms. Always present in piles of sticky shit, and serve no purpose other then to suck their host dry and multiply. Getting rid of parasites is always disgusting. The political ruling class is the same. They won't go anywhere without making a huge mess.

Yup, Swamp Creatures don't go quietly. I don't see McConnell going away anytime soon. Such is life in The Swamp.

Forum List

Back