Mitch McConnell Is "LOSIN' It"!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
It appears Mitch "Turtle" McConnell is having a slight memory-problem.​

"Senate Republicans have been expressing outrage over the $1.1 trillion allotted to the government in the omnibus spending bill, but the number should not come as a surprise.

In January, Republicans proposed a $1.1 trillion cap for the 2011 fiscal year to fight "Washington's voracious appetite for spending." Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-IL) reminded them of the fact on the Senate floor Thursday, saying it's true there is "$1.1 trillion in this bill" but "that's exactly the amount that they asked for."

mcconnell_federalist_society_screen_grab-300x231.jpg

"Senator McConnell came to the Senate Appropriations Committee and said Republicans will not support this bill unless you bring the spending down to $1.108 trillion," he continued. "That is exactly what we bring down to the floor to be considered."

"So to stand back in horror and look at $1.1 trillion and say where did this figure come from, it came from Senator Mitch McConnell in a motion he made before the Senate Appropriations Committee. It's the same number as the so-called Sessions-McCaskill figure that's been debated back and forth on this floor, voted repeatedly by Republicans to be the appropriate total number."

So, if "more conservative minds changed" his thinking Meister, why didn't the Senator say so?
McConnell might have explained his thinking on the issue instead of grandstanding, of course that would mean he would have to be honest, something McConnell finds incomprehensible, apparently.

So, if "more conservative minds changed" his thinking Meister, why didn't the Senator say so?
McConnell might have explained his thinking on the issue instead of grandstanding, of course that would mean he would have to be honest, something McConnell finds incomprehensible, apparently.

You show me one Senator.....Congressman....or President that ever said "I was wrong". Just one

Hell, that ol' "queen" is more-concerned with Rand Paul's stealing the spotlight from him.

:rolleyes:

You show me one Senator.....Congressman....or President that ever said "I was wrong". Just one

Ain't holdin my breath.

posturing and politcs...

I voted against Bush's bitch Mitch. It was all I could do though.

Mitch never said one word against Bush's spending and supported it all.

Actually,he's Winnin it. His one page CR will replace the horrific 2,000 page Omnibus Democrat disaster they were offering up. Not bad for the Minority Party huh? He's running circles around the corrupt & inept Democrats. He's setting the agenda and he's in the Minority Party. What does that say about the Democrats at this point? Like i've always said,the Democrats are great at bitchin & whining and being the Minority Party but they're absolutely awful at actually Governing and leading. They should always be the Minority Party. Mitch just straightened em out again. WTG Mitch.

Last edited:
Actually,he's Winnin it. His one page CR will replace the horrific 2,000 page Omnibus Democrat disaster they were offering up. WTG Mitch!

:clap2:

ssssssssh libtards are smart, they are the perfect people, they know everything there is to know about everything there ever was to know about, don't you know?

Actually,he's Winnin it. His one page CR will replace the horrific 2,000 page Omnibus Democrat disaster they were offering up. WTG Mitch!

ssssssssh libtards are smart, they are the perfect people, they know everything there is to know about everything there ever was to know about, don't you know?

Yea what does it say about the Democrats when someone in the Minority Party has to come in and lead? Their 2,000 page Boondoggle is now dead. So i have to give Mitch McConnell nothing but Kudos on this one. His one page CR will fix things for now. The Republicans can permanently fix this starting in January. All of America should be thanking McConnell today. It's the Democrats who are losin it. They just can't lead.

Hell, that ol' "queen" is more-concerned with Rand Paul's stealing the spotlight from him.

:rolleyes:

Dude, why do you have to post like such a retard?

Yea what does it say about the Democrats when someone in the Minority Party has to come in and lead? Their 2,000 page Boondoggle is now dead. So i have to give Mitch McConnell nothing but Kudos on this one. His one page CR will fix things for now. The Republicans can permanently fix this starting in January. All of America should be thanking McConnell today. It's the Democrats who are losin it. They just can't lead.

The Dems are unhinged.... Their core, the Marxist left, is dragging them off a cliff, they've nowhere to go but down. They're teetering on the verge of irrelevancy for a generation or more.

The Dems are unhinged.... Their core, the Marxist left, is dragging them off a cliff, they've nowhere to go but down. They're teetering on the verge of irrelevancy for a generation or more.

Mitch McConnell is being a leader. He's fixing the 2,000 page Democrat disaster. And guess what,even Democrats are going to support his one page CR. Even they know he's right. A member in the Minority Party shouldn't have to be the leader on this stuff though. Where the Hell are Pelosi & Reid? What a joke.

this 2,000 which contains a ton of GOP pork, and a few months back McConnell asked that funding be at the same exact level as before. so what happened? they listened, thought it was a good idea, but then McConnell changed his mind. yeah that makes sense. you ask for something and you get it, then somewhere between asking for it and getting it, you change your mind. but you also fail to tell anyone, and then blast the opposition for getting exactly what you asked for.

this is politics at its finest. ill be interested to see what his budget comes to, and how much he cuts and from where. because we all know that the GOP has yet to offer up and ideas on how to cut spending. well other than their short lived rant about banning earmarks. i think that last all of about a week before they went back on that mantra.

Last edited:
I know it kills the Democrats to hear this but Mitch McConnell is actually being a Genius on this one. His one page CR kills the 2,000 page Dem Nightmare. The Republicans will fix the Nightmare starting in January. Don't be surprised when most Democrats support McConnel on this CR.

Forum List

Back